An award-winning Bluetooth speaker system standing 15 inches tall, the Edifier Spinnaker is designed to be visually striking as well as to enhance audio performance by projecting sound towards you, the listener. With 19mm silk domed, front-facing tweeters, 2.75-inch mid-range drivers and downward-firing 4-inch subwoofers in each satellite, these stylish speakers are engineered for performance.
Bluetooth functionality lets you stream music straight from your iPhone or iPad, while a multi-functional dome-shaped remote gives you additional control within a ten-metre radius. Optical and auxiliary inputs let you connect other devices while a speaker output lets you add an external subwoofer for extra bass, making the Spinnaker a versatile system for both home and office.
- Visually striking speaker design projects sound toward listener
- Stream music wirelessly from your iPod or iPhone with Bluetooth
- Optical and auxiliary input ports for connectivity to other systems and devices
- Uniquely designed dome-shaped multifunctional wireless remote with an aluminium shell
- Digital sound processing technology (DSP) with separate 6-channel digital crossover for effective sound amplification
- Separate super-bass output port for connection to an external subwoofer
Did you notice?You can add an extra subwoofer to this system for extra-powerful bass.
Apple Recommends ForStreaming music from your iPod, iPhone or iPad to a stylish speaker system.
What's in the Box?
- Edifier Spinnaker Bluetooth Speakers (1 active, 1 passive)
- Wireless remote control
- Speaker connecting cable
- 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm auxiliary cable
- 3.5 mm auxiliary to optical cable
- 3.5 mm auxiliary to RCA cable
- Power cable
- User manual
- Frequency Response : 68 Hz-20,000 Hz +/-3dB on reference axis; Crossover Frequencies: 135 Hz, 3.2 kHz
- Connections : Optical,Bluetooth,USB
- Speaker Configurations : 2.1
- Power : 90 Watts total power (Treble: Two at 10W; Midrange: Two at 10W; Bass: Two at 25W)
- Height : 413 mm/16.26 in.
- Width : 140 mm/5.51 in.
- Weight : 4300 g
- Mfr. Part Number : E30
- UPC or EAN No. : 6923520263585
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty : Two years
Ratings & Reviews
Great product - for a few weeks!
When they arrived I was delighted! Sound was good and easy to connect my iPhone via bluetooth and very stylish. I got them just be fore Christmas and this week when I went to use them there was just a loud 'clicking' noise all the time - worse when adjusting the remote and bluetooth playback was impossible. In short they're not working at all now - I have emailed Edifier's tech support and await any suggestions. But I honestly think it'll taking them back for a refund, or maybe a replacement pair that are more reliable. Maybe manufacturing quality is patchy? What a shame! …
- Written by Marcus S from LOUGHTON
6 of 9 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
So can you have one speaker in one room, and the other in a second room with decent volume and sound quality in both?
- Asked by Andrew C
No, you can't separate these speakers as they are like a traditional 2.0 computer speaker with a pow er link cable connecting them to each other. The manufacturer recently has upgraded this cable length to just under 10ft so you can use this speaker in your TV room instead of a speaker bar and given that the remote is wireless, you have total control. …
- Answered by Gord G from Barrie
This says it works with iPod Touch, but nothing about iPod- is it compatible with iPods from about four years ago?
- Asked by Dalila M
It should work with iPhone (3G and higher), iPod Touch (2nd generation and higher), and iPad (1 and higher). [Any device running iOS 4.2 or higher should be compatible with these - This was when AirPlay was first introduced.] …
- Answered by Isaac M