Edifier Spinnaker Bluetooth Speakers
Visually striking; iconic audio performance.
- Iconic abstract shape stands 15 inches tall
- Striking design projects sound towards the listener
- Bluetooth for wireless listening
- Dome-shaped remote control
- Speaker output port allows for external subwoofer
Apple Recommends For
Streaming music from your iPod, iPhone or iPad to a stylish speaker system.
An award-winning Bluetooth speaker system standing 15 inches tall, the Edifier Spinnaker is designed to be visually striking as well as to enhance audio performance by projecting sound towards you, the listener. With 19mm silk domed, front-facing tweeters, 2.75-inch mid-range drivers and downward-firing 4-inch subwoofers in each satellite, these stylish speakers are engineered for performance.
Bluetooth functionality lets you stream music straight from your iPhone or iPad, while a multi-functional dome-shaped remote gives you additional control within a ten-metre radius. Optical and auxiliary inputs let you connect other devices while a speaker output lets you add an external subwoofer for extra bass, making the Spinnaker a versatile system for both home and office.
- Visually striking speaker design projects sound toward listener
- Stream music wirelessly from your iPod or iPhone with Bluetooth
- Optical and auxiliary input ports for connectivity to other systems and devices
- Uniquely designed dome-shaped multifunctional wireless remote with an aluminium shell
- Digital sound processing technology (DSP) with separate 6-channel digital crossover for effective sound amplification
- Separate super-bass output port for connection to an external subwoofer
Did You Notice?
You can add an extra subwoofer to this system for extra-powerful bass.
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Power Source: AC
- Power: 90 Watts total power (Treble: Two at 10W; Midrange: Two at 10W; Bass: Two at 25W)
- Wireless: Bluetooth
- Frequency Response: 68 Hz-20,000 Hz +/-3dB on reference axis; Crossover Frequencies: 135 Hz, 3.2 kHz
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Driver Size: Tweeters: 0.76 in./19 mm silk dome tweeter, Magnetically Shielded, 4Ω; Midrange: 2.75 in./70 mm, Magnetically Shielded, 4Ω; Woofers: 4 in./116 mm, Magnetically Shielded, 6Ω
- Weight: 4300 g
- Height: 413 mm/16.26 in.
- Width: 140 mm/5.51 in.
- Length: 189 mm/7.44 in.
What's in the Box?
- Edifier Spinnaker Bluetooth Speakers (1 active, 1 passive)
- Wireless remote control
- Speaker connecting cable
- 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm auxiliary cable
- 3.5 mm auxiliary to optical cable
- 3.5 mm auxiliary to RCA cable
- Power cable
- User manual
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Two years
- UPC or EAN No.: 6923520263585
- Mfr. Part Number: E30
Most Useful Reviews
Great product - for a few weeks!
- Written by Marcus S from LOUGHTON
Was this useful?
So can you have one speaker in one room, and the other in a second room with decent volume and sound quality in both?
- Asked by Andrew C
No, you can't separate these speakers as they are like a traditional 2.0 computer speaker with a power link cable connecting them to each other. The manufacturer recently has upgraded this cable length to just under 10ft so you can use this speaker in your TV room instead of a speaker bar and given that the remote is wireless, you have total control. …More
- Answered by Gord G from Barrie
It mentions an optical/auxiliary port for connecting to multimedia devices.. so just to clarify would it connect to my tv for big movie sound??
- Asked by Louise C from Oro Station
I don't think you should be expecting "Big" movie sounds from these guys. However, with an optical port you can connect it to your receiver or PS3..etc. Which would, in turn, give you speakers to watch movies with, mind, these would be a definite upgrade to anybody still using their tv's speakers. …More
- Answered by Ian G from Hamilton