An award-winning Bluetooth speaker system standing 15 inches tall, the Edifier Spinnaker is designed to be visually striking as well as to enhance audio performance by projecting sound towards you, the listener. With 19mm silk domed, front-facing tweeters, 2.75-inch mid-range drivers and downward-firing 4-inch subwoofers in each satellite, these stylish speakers are engineered for performance.
Bluetooth functionality lets you stream music straight from your iPhone or iPad, while a multi-functional dome-shaped remote gives you additional control within a ten-metre radius. Optical and auxiliary inputs let you connect other devices while a speaker output lets you add an external subwoofer for extra bass, making the Spinnaker a versatile system for both home and office.
- Visually striking speaker design projects sound toward listener
- Stream music wirelessly from your iPod or iPhone with Bluetooth
- Optical and auxiliary input ports for connectivity to other systems and devices
- Uniquely designed dome-shaped multifunctional wireless remote with an aluminium shell
- Digital sound processing technology (DSP) with separate 6-channel digital crossover for effective sound amplification
- Separate super-bass output port for connection to an external subwoofer
Did you notice?You can add an extra subwoofer to this system for extra-powerful bass.
Apple Recommends ForStreaming music from your iPod, iPhone or iPad to a stylish speaker system.
What's in the Box?
- Edifier Spinnaker Bluetooth Speakers (1 active, 1 passive)
- Wireless remote control
- Speaker connecting cable
- 3.5 mm to 3.5 mm auxiliary cable
- 3.5 mm auxiliary to optical cable
- 3.5 mm auxiliary to RCA cable
- Power cable
- User manual
- Frequency Response: 68 Hz-20,000 Hz +/-3dB on reference axis; Crossover Frequencies: 135 Hz, 3.2 kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Optical,Bluetooth,USB
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Power: 90 Watts total power (Treble: Two at 10W; Midrange: Two at 10W; Bass: Two at 25W)
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 413 mm/16.26 in.
- Width: 140 mm/5.51 in.
- Weight: 4300 g
- Length: 189 mm/7.44 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: E30
- UPC or EAN No.: 6923520263585
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Two years
Ratings & Reviews
BEST SPEAKERS EVER
THE BEST SPEAKERS EVER WOOOOO
- Written by brett O from derby
1 of 2 people found this useful
Great product - for a few weeks!
When they arrived I was delighted! Sound was good and easy to connect my iPhone via bluetooth and very stylish. I got them just be When they arrived I was delighted! Sound was good and easy to connect my iPhone via bluetooth and very stylish. I got them just before Christmas and this week when I went to use them there was just a loud 'clicking' noise all the time - worse when adjusting the remote and bluetooth playback was impossible. In short they're not working at all now - I have emailed Edifier's tech support and await any suggestions. But I honestly think it'll taking them back for a refund, or maybe a replacement pair that are more reliable. Maybe manufacturing quality is patchy? What a shame! …
- Written by Marcus S from LOUGHTON
14 of 19 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
It mentions an optical/auxiliary port for connecting to multimedia devices.. so just to clarify would it connect to my tv for big movie sound??
- Asked by Louise C from Oro Station
I don't think you should be expecting "Big" movie sounds from these guys. However, with an optical p I don't think you should be expecting "Big" movie sounds from these guys. However, with an optical port you can connect it to your receiver or PS3..etc. Which would, in turn, give you speakers to watch movies with, mind, these would be a definite upgrade to anybody still using their tv's speakers. …
- Answered by Ian G from Hamilton
is there a subwoofer i can buy separate
- Asked by Frank C from Kamloops
There's no "official" sub woofer for the speakers, but you can connect any sub woofer you like.
- Answered by Eric D from London
So can you have one speaker in one room, and the other in a second room with decent volume and sound quality in both?
- Asked by Andrew C
You can't because they are linked together by a 10ft power cable. Im guessing that isn't long enough You can't because they are linked together by a 10ft power cable. Im guessing that isn't long enough. …
- Answered by Oscar J from Watchung
This says it works with iPod Touch, but nothing about iPod- is it compatible with iPods from about four years ago?
- Asked by Dalila M
It should work with iPhone (3G and higher), iPod Touch (2nd generation and higher), and iPad (1 and It should work with iPhone (3G and higher), iPod Touch (2nd generation and higher), and iPad (1 and higher). [Any device running iOS 4.2 or higher should be compatible with these - This was when AirPlay was first introduced.] …
- Answered by Isaac M