OverviewWIth the Just Wireless Dual USB Car Charger you can charge two iPad, iPhone or iPod models from any vehicle or USB power port. In addition, its detachable USB cable allows you to sync apps, music, movies, data and more from your Mac. Its compact size is perfect for use in virtually all types of vehicle power ports.
- Ultra-thin lightweight design
- Two 2.1-amp USB ports deliver 20 watts of intense power
- Integrated circuit protection to safeguard your iOS device
- Charges directly from your vehicle's 12V or USB power port
- Sync apps, music, movies, data, and more from your Mac
- Includes USB charger/sync cable
- Rubberised finish
Did you notice?Simultaneously charge two iPad, iPhone or iPod touch models from the power port in your car or other vehicle.
Apple Recommends ForUSB cable lets you sync apps, music, movies and much more from your Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Just Wireless Dual USB car charger
- USB charger/sync cable
- Quick start guide
- Mfr. Part Number : 06002
- UPC or EAN No. : 705954060024
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Annah G from Bacchus Marsh
I have one usb port in my car. Will this double the usb so two devices can charge at the same time or does it only go in a cigarette lighter socket?
- Asked by Peggy M from Davis
This charger does not fit into a USB port. It fits into the cigarette lighter of your car and has tw o USB ports to charge up to two IPads simultaneously (and of course a combination of IPhone/IPhone or IPod/IPad etc..) …
- Answered by Isaac D from Brooklyn
- Asked by Hiroko E from League City
Yes, it will charge the iPhone 5 by attaching the Lighting adapter to the supplied 30 pin wire, or b y using the Lighting wire supplied with the iPhone 5 phone. …
- Answered by Edward D from Brooklyn
- Asked by Madeline F from East Quogue
Yes, this charger is compatible with the new iPad mini as long as you have the new Lightning to USB cable. Plug in the USB end to the car charger and the Lightning end to the iPad mini and enjoy 2.1 precious Amps of charge in the convenience of your car. …
- Answered by Matt W from Signal Hill
iPhone 5 dual car charger-Do I NEED to buy ANYTHING else to charge two (2) iPhone 5's? I'm not familiar with technical terms, please keep it simple
- Asked by Marian S from Newington
You will need to use 2 lightening adapters/connectors (you can use the lightening cord that comes wi th your iPhone 5 as one such connector for the second phone. …
- Answered by Kenneth Z from Newton
Typically 12v @ up to 10 or 15 amps. You can always check what fuse you have installed in your car' s fuse panel to see the maximum amperage. …
- Answered by John C from Denver