Cover and protect your Mac with a luxurious handmade leather case. Slim and light, you can use it as a second skin. Two rubber bands hold your screen in place while you work, and a cut out trackpad gives you easy access. The more you use this case, the more beautiful it gets.
- Exclusive design
- Genuine leather
- Super slim
- Easy access
- Soft microfibre lining
- Hard cover to protect your MacBook
Did you notice?You can open your MacBook without removing it from your leather case.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook with style and elegance.
What's in the Box?
- Decoded Leather Slim Cover
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Height: 20 mm/0.79 in.
- Width: 332 mm/13.07 in.
- Weight: 46 g
- Length: 238 mm/9.37 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712837857680
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Great quality and stylish
Bought this recently as a more stylish cover for my 13" MBP to replace the neoprene cover which had served me well.
Not giving it Bought this recently as a more stylish cover for my 13" MBP to replace the neoprene cover which had served me well.
Not giving it 5 stars due to 3 reasons:
1. The Price of £89 is a bit expensive.
2. There is as design fault in that the leather catch gets in the way when using the touchpad. I've been tucking it under the MBP. There should be a better design to get it out of the way when using the MBP.
3. The band of leather surrounding the Trackpad and between the trackpad and the keyboard is not as tight a fit as could be, its lifted and can get in the way.
Otherwise a very stylish and different cae. It least when bought in brown! e.g. its not BLACK!!! …
- Written by Craig B from MAIDENHEAD
20 of 20 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it really 38g as the description says, or is it 380g?
- Asked by Rosamond L
1.34 oz, or 38 g. yes.
- Answered by Leo H from Oshawa
Anybody know where is this case manufactured - China?
- Asked by Mdr G
will the decoded 13" leather slim cover for macbook air work fit the Macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Michael A
Yes and seams to be compatible , check apple store UK somebody already purchased this model and is Yes and seams to be compatible , check apple store UK somebody already purchased this model and is using it with his Mac Pro retina 13, confirming compatibility and fitting ok . I'm going to by one and let you know.
- Answered by Said A
WILL THIS FIT THE 13'MACBOOK PRO RETINA?
- Asked by Michael A
no, it does not - it is loose and flaps off.
- Answered by Martin S
I'm using it on my 11 inch case and it fits very well - and whats more most of the time my macbook a I'm using it on my 11 inch case and it fits very well - and whats more most of the time my macbook air is silent - no fans running! …
- Answered by Devang G