Cover and protect your Mac with a luxurious handmade leather case. Slim and light, you can use it as a second skin. Two rubber bands hold your screen in place while you work, and a cut out trackpad gives you easy access. The more you use this case, the more beautiful it gets.
- Exclusive design
- Genuine leather
- Super slim
- Easy access
- Soft microfibre lining
- Hard cover to protect your MacBook
Did you notice?You can open your MacBook without removing it from your leather case.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook with style and elegance.
What's in the Box?
- Decoded Leather Slim Cover
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Height: 15 mm/0.59 in.
- Width: 330 mm/12.99 in.
- Weight: 38 g
- Length: 235 mm/9.25 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712837857178
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
over heats the mac
good cover very smart ,but if you are going to use the mac for long time, then take it out of the cover because over heating probl good cover very smart ,but if you are going to use the mac for long time, then take it out of the cover because over heating problems could occurred.
Apple should make this very clear about over heating ???? …
- Written by mark H from bromley
15 of 16 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
no, it does not - it is loose and flaps off.
- Answered by Martin S
will the decoded 13" leather slim cover for macbook air work fit the Macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Michael A
No answers yet
I'm using it on my 11 inch case and it fits very well - and whats more most of the time my macbook a I'm using it on my 11 inch case and it fits very well - and whats more most of the time my macbook air is silent - no fans running! …
- Answered by Devang G