Power Support's air jacket is designed to be as thin as air. Measuring under 1mm, the jacket snugly hugs the back of your iPhone. It features Power Support's self-healing coating that instantly repairs minor scratches to your air jacket and preserves its appearance.
- Self-healing coating instantly repairs minor scratches
- Snug fitting snap-on design prevents dust from coming between the iPhone and the air jacket
- Protects your iPhone from scratches, dust and low velocity impacts
- Complements iPhone design and allows unimpeded use of all controls
Did you notice?The remarkable self-healing coating instantly repairs minor scratches.
Apple Recommends ForPreserving the appearance of your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- Power Support USA Air Jacket Case for iPhone 4S
- UPC or EAN No. : 854616009335
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Very pleased with this thin, scratch proof case.
I'm very pleased with this thin, scratch proof case. I was dubious about spending £30 on a case but now feel that was actually qui te good value.
The quality of the plastic seems excellent, with a nice smooth feel and very snug fit.
The buttons are easy to use still with none of them obstructed but still protected as they aren't protruding like they would be without a case. The camera and flash have also been given ample room to stop any flash glare.
I'd recommend to friends and family. …
- Written by Paul B from Swindon
6 of 6 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Stephen C
No, the case is just (a milimetre at most) below the screen meaning when face down th e glass of the iPhone would be in contact with the surface. …
- Answered by Paul B