Philips In.Sight wireless home security cameras are connected to the internet so you can watch over your home while you’re away, securely and easily from your iPhone or iPad. They’ll even alert your iPhone if motion or noise is detected, and system can work with up to 16 monitors.
- Monitor your home from your iPhone or iPad
- Use apps or a browser such as Safari to check on your home
- Easy to set up using a QR code
- Two wall-mountable wireless cameras with adjustable positions
- Noise and motion detection pushes alerts to your iPhone
- Watch up to 16 monitors in a single app
Did you notice?Pair your iPhone up with In.Sight quickly and easily using a QR code.
Apple Recommends ForWirelessly and securely monitoring your home while you’re away.
What's in the Box?
- 2 x Philips In.Sight Wireless Home Monitor
- USB power adapter
- 2.5m USB cable
- 6 x Screw/wall anchors
- Quick start guide
- Height: 95 mm/3.74 in.
- Width: 45 mm/1.77 in.
- Weight: 402 g
- Length: 45 mm/1.77 in.
- OS X 10.4 or later
- Windows XP or later
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712581655327
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- * Requires iOS 4.3 or later
PHILIPS In.Sight wireless home monitor lets you keep an eye on your home while you are away. Watch what’s going on at home from anywhere, using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. It is easy to set up and will tell you when it detects motion or noise, giving you total peace of mind.
The In.Sight app is dedicated to work with Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors, giving you audio and video via Edge, 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi networks. When you’re on the go, or simply in another room at home, this app lets you see everything that the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors see. Now you can:
• Check your home while you are away
• Watch your baby sleep
• See what the kids are up to
• Watch how your dog or cat is doing
Working seamlessly with the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor, this app lets you:
• Set up a free Philips account for highly secure access to your In.Sight wireless home monitor with both audio and video information
• Watch over your home on your iPhone,iPad or iPod Touch
• Instant monitoring from your iPhone,iPad or iPod Touch
• View multiple In.Sight wireless home monitors, which can be placed at home, in your holiday residence or anywhere else
• Records videos, and automatically uploaded to your private Dropbox account
• Turn on motion and/or noise detection, and receive alerts via push notifications when events occur
• Share your monitor views with others easily, offering great convenience when you want others to help watch over your home
• Take pictures via the monitor and save them on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
The Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor is armed with these features:
Stay close to loved ones when you're on the move
• Wi-Fi monitor can be placed anywhere around your home
• Instant monitoring from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
• View the video via web browser such as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer
Secure and easy to set up
• Quick and easy set-up of Wi-Fi monitor via QR code
• Watch up to 16 monitors with one app
• Easily adjust viewing direction of monitor
• Extra wall mount for the best possible monitor placement
• Encrypted direct networking for secure connection
Phone alerts and noise/motion detection
• Built-in noise and motion detection technology
• Phone alerts when monitor detects noise/motion
• Recordings uploaded to your private Dropbox channel
How to set up Philips InSight wireless monitor M100 & B120?
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
I can monitor my holiday home now!
I have a ski chalet in Chamonix and wanted to check if I had problems with flooding in the cellar or if there was snow on the grou I have a ski chalet in Chamonix and wanted to check if I had problems with flooding in the cellar or if there was snow on the ground outside that needed shovelling or grass that needed mowing. The units are neat and are easy to set up. I upgraded my router to a Netgear N600 and these units connected straight away. The firmware also need to be upgraded on setup. I can now see the state of my chalet from the UK with either an iphone app or on a web browser which needed a plugin downloaded.
When setting up it is important to follow some very simple instructions. It would be nice if these units worked in low light levels which they don't. However if you need cheap, remote monitoring of a holiday home that all connects wireleesly this systems works very well.
To get full use you need to pay for an additional web service.
I needed to unplug the cameras a couple of times to restart them in the beginning but all is working fine now and it is stable. …
- Written by Peter D from London
48 of 55 people found this useful
In theory, this should be a brilliant product, but it's let down in a few areas(All).
1. The pack as standard does not allow unli In theory, this should be a brilliant product, but it's let down in a few areas(All).
1. The pack as standard does not allow unlimited monitoring, as in continuous streaming, you only get 5 minutes per session, but unlimited sessions per day. As its your camera, I can't fathom out why your not allowed continuous streaming.
To enable a better stream(2 hours continuous), you have to pay a fee of $25, again, it's my product, why should I pay more to use it in the way I want, this was not mentioned on the product packaging.
2. The streaming connection is apparently dependant on your home Internet speed, I have 80mb BT broadband, yet it's still slow to connect.
3. It tells you to setup a private YouTube account for video recording, and this should be under a setting tab, it's not even there.
4. Picture quality is poor, I cannot even read a car licence plate from a distance of 5 meters with it.
5. After turning on the alerts function for motion, it alerts you on your iPhone that there has been motion detected, yet you cannot view these alerts on the iPhone.
I was able to view the alert list on my iPad mini, but this isn't always the case.
6. A useful addition would be night capable recording, a small price to add into the device.
All in all, extremely disappointed with this product, and I shall be seeking a refund unfortunately. …
- Written by Michael M from Banbury
34 of 38 people found this useful
Easy set up, exactly what we were looking for
I purchased these last week for our office after a series of attempted break ins. I was a bit apprehensive as I have limited IT sk I purchased these last week for our office after a series of attempted break ins. I was a bit apprehensive as I have limited IT skills. I did not need to worry. Very easy to set up. I can now watch our offices from my iPad anywhere with a wifi connection. Brilliant. It even sends alerts when motion or sounds are detected and can send video to Dropbox. I couldn't ask for more. We are now planning on purchasing more of these to expand the camera network. I could not recommend these more, does exactly what it says on the box. …
- Written by alan P from east kilbride
25 of 32 people found this useful
Fantastic product why two stars....
Be aware that there is a current problem with connection to drop box, which means you can monitor but filming and placement on to Be aware that there is a current problem with connection to drop box, which means you can monitor but filming and placement on to your drop box account is currently not working. This is being looked at, but make sure it is has been resolved before you buy. …
- Written by Vas V from Romford
Complete rubbish again from Philips
Really disappointed in this product and frankly surprised a company like Apple sell it in their stores. I wish I'd read some of t Really disappointed in this product and frankly surprised a company like Apple sell it in their stores. I wish I'd read some of these reviews before buying it in an Apple Store.
It's not too difficult to set up if you're reasonably IT savvy. However, each camera took around 3 - 5 goes to get it to actually work - exactly the same routine each time, the unit just wouldn't connect. If your Wifi ever drops or you want to move them to another plug, you have to go through the whole routine again, which incidentally takes ages. Every few days they drop off the Wifi of there own accord so again you have to go through the set up process and hope that it works after the third go rather than the fifth.
When it works it's actually not bad for the price. The app is relatively straight forward but not the best. If the camera's didn't disconnect all the time I would probably give it 3 to 4 stars.
Unfortunately I broke my golden rule of buying a Philips product. Not a mistake I will ever make again.
Seriously reconsider buying this if you want a reliable security product; only use this for a toy & if you have time to waste. …
- Written by Edward E from Merseyside
2 of 2 people found this useful
I thought twice before purchasing the duo pack given the negative reviews, but went ahead and got it anyway. Like a previous poste I thought twice before purchasing the duo pack given the negative reviews, but went ahead and got it anyway. Like a previous poster I can't understand why people have had negative experiences. The setup procedure was really easy and I had set both cameras up in under 10 mins,. The picture quality is more than adequate for my needs and the both the motion and sound detection features are useful as well as the dropbox recording feature. I've had no problems logging in over 3G. No real downsides from a technical/functional perspective, other than Low level light detection and infra red features would have been helpful, but I can live without that. They are a useful addition to our home security system.
I guess I have a slight niggle with the price, they are expensive, but then everything associated with Apple seems to attract a premium. …
- Written by Richard C from Colchester
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How long do the battery's last?
- Asked by Russell W
No batteries. The need to be plugged in with a USB - Micro USB cable to a socket.
3 meter cable and No batteries. The need to be plugged in with a USB - Micro USB cable to a socket.
3 meter cable and plugs provided …
- Answered by Bernard V
When charged how long do they last
- Asked by Bill F
Only the data connection is wireless - you need to attach a mini USB cable (included in package) to Only the data connection is wireless - you need to attach a mini USB cable (included in package) to each monitor and connect that wire to a USB jack for power (wall adapter to USB port also included in package). …
- Answered by Samuel B from Anaheim
What is the maximum number of cameras that can be monitored / added
- Asked by Paul G F from Harpenden
16 cameras maximum
- Answered by Bernard V
Can you use 2 In.Sight Apps to watch these cameras (I.e. from My Partner's iPhone and mine)?
- Asked by Alex R
Do they work in the dark?
- Asked by Russell W
No. I have 4 around the house and by night they are useless. I had to install separate remote lightn No. I have 4 around the house and by night they are useless. I had to install separate remote lightning for them to be of any use …
- Answered by Bernard V