Speck's CandyShell Case combines a glossy outer shell with a shock-absorbent rubberised center for seriously sweet protection.
- One-piece hard-soft design
- Glossy hard outer shell protects against impacts
- Rubberised interior for shock-absorption
- Raised screen bezel and rubberised button covers
Did you notice?The combination of hard-shell exterior and soft silicone interior delivers outstanding protection.
Apple Recommends ForGive your iPhone the protective benefits of a hard case and soft case in one tasty design.
What's in the Box?
- Speck CandyShell Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Silicone
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A1243
- UPC or EAN No.: 875912024471
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
A fool and his money.
Would be over priced at half the price. Arrived covered in fingerprints and scratches. If you are looking for a good cover look e Would be over priced at half the price. Arrived covered in fingerprints and scratches. If you are looking for a good cover look elsewhere. …
- Written by Joe M from Rush
3 of 7 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is a raised bezel does it protect the screen? The description of the Speck candy shell case for the iPhone 4 says it has this.
- Asked by Melinda W from Little Rock
It's just the rubber around the edge of the screen - it's raised above the screen so that when it co It's just the rubber around the edge of the screen - it's raised above the screen so that when it comes into impact with the ground, the rubber will take the impact, protecting your glass and stopping it from cracking! …
- Answered by Jasmin C from Heatherton
Is this case dockable?
- Asked by Jaylem W from Coquitlam
I have this case, although its nots got the same image on it, and it is not dockable with my alarm c I have this case, although its nots got the same image on it, and it is not dockable with my alarm clock and speakers. …
- Answered by Darren E
would this case fit iphone3GS??
- Asked by Carol T
No because the iphone 3gs is curved unlike the case. This is only compatible with the Iphone 4 or 4 No because the iphone 3gs is curved unlike the case. This is only compatible with the Iphone 4 or 4s …
- Answered by Shane W from Hillside
Is this case waterproof?
- Asked by Darryl B from Fort Pierce
No...but it provides good protection against drops and scratches.
- Answered by Logan M from Sutherland