Protect your Mac and personal information with the Kensington Wordlock. The push-button design offers one-hand operation for easy installation, while the Kensington T-Bar secures the lock to your notebook. The self-coiling cable stretches 1.8m so you can anchor your Mac to a desk, and then shrinks down to 15cm when you need to pack it easily.
- One-button installation and removal
- T-Bar provides most secure internal grip of your Mac
- 15cm coiled cable stretches to 1.8m
- Customisable four-letter word combination
Did you notice?Use this lock with any Mac notebook, iMac, Thunderbolt Display, Cinema Display or other Apple product that has a security slot.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your Mac notebook safe and secure when you’re in a library or coffee shop.
- Mfr. Part Number: K64684
- UPC or EAN No.: 5028252339421
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Compatible with MacBook Pro, iMac and 30-inch Cinema Displays. Not compatible with MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina Display models.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does the Kensington WordLock Portable Combination Laptop Lock work on the MacBook Air?
- Asked by Richard C from El Paso
no, the macbook air and macbook pro with retina display do not have kensington locks
- Answered by Zach R
I bought this "Kensington WordLock Portable Combination Laptop Lock" and love it. It works well on I bought this "Kensington WordLock Portable Combination Laptop Lock" and love it. It works well on my 13" and 17" MacBook Pros. …
- Answered by Rusty J from San Francisco
Does the Kensington WordLock Portable Combination Laptop Lock work on the MacBook Pro with Retina Display?
- Asked by Kevin C from Dallas
No, the MacBook Pro with Retina Display does not have a Kensington Security Slot, so, unfortunately, No, the MacBook Pro with Retina Display does not have a Kensington Security Slot, so, unfortunately, this product (or anything like it) will not work. …
- Answered by William S from Castle Rock
Does the lock work with other laptops or netbooks other than Apple?
- Asked by Gillian J M
Does this work with the macbook air
- Asked by Vargas L from Manhattan
No, it doesn't! The macbook air isn't compatible with kensington lock!
- Answered by Julian G from Tehran
Unfortunately, no. No model of the iPad, including the iPad 1, has a Kensington security lock slot.
- Answered by Adam W from Centreville