The Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote wraps your Mac in top-quality hand-crafted saffiano leather. There's a separate inner pocket to house your MacBook – and the zip with gold colour pull tab ensures a snug protective fit. Plus you get a pocket for your iPhone and one for your iPad in its Smart Cover. The Michael Kors gold color metal MK charm hanging along the front provides a luxurious detail. And in the Michael Kors tradition of quality craftsmanship and attention to detail, each tote is individually handcrafted from the finest saffiano leather and includes premium Napa leather handles and straps.
- Easy device access
- Additional iPhone and iPad pockets
- Multi-purpose inner pocket
- Michael Kors designer handbag style and quality
Did you notice?A separate inner pocket houses your Mac – and secure zip closure ensures a snug protective fit
Apple Recommends ForCarry your Mac, iPad and iPhone in Michael Kors style.
What's in the Box?
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Saffiano Jet Set Travel Tote
- Form Factor: Totes
- Material: Leather
- Height: 503 mm/19.8 in. (with strap)
- Width: 152.4 mm/6 in.
- Weight: 1.07 kg
- Length: 444.5 mm/17.5 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 8161B3S
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616024014
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Michael kors bag - does the 15 inch retina fit in this bag ?
- Asked by Goutham G from Redwood City
I have the 15" bag and my 15" retina MacBook fits perfectly. The bag is designed for this laptop. I I have the 15" bag and my 15" retina MacBook fits perfectly. The bag is designed for this laptop. I also carry my iPad Air and iPhone in the bag. Highly recommend it. I love mine! …
- Answered by Laura B from Glen Huntly
What's the maximum weight can the bag carry? I'm worried the straps might break if the bag's too heavy.
- Asked by Alyssa M
I was told at the Michael Kors store this past week that this bag is designed to carry up to 60lbs. I was told at the Michael Kors store this past week that this bag is designed to carry up to 60lbs. That said, there's no way I'm going to carry 60lbs on my shoulder- but it makes me feel better about everything I do carry- laptop, huge full water bottle, etc. …
- Answered by Rebecca W from Fairfax
I am looking for a decent bag for my graduate school.. I usually tend to carry lot of stuff with my macbook to school. is this bag ideal for me?
- Asked by Divya D from Bangalore
In my opinion, I'm not sure this is the best bag for carrying large books *and* a macbook. Once I ha In my opinion, I'm not sure this is the best bag for carrying large books *and* a macbook. Once I had my laptop in this bag, a few folders for work, water bottle, and a few personal items, I'm not sure I could have fit more than one book. (Maybe someone else using it for that purpose would have a better idea though.)
You might try lululemon- I've seen several bags that would work well for that purpose. …
- Answered by Rebecca W from Fairfax
Does the bag actually zip up or close in any way? I'm thinking about if it rains wont everything inside get wet!
- Asked by Molly H
The MacBook section (middle of the bag, shown in picture) closes with a zip, and there is a side poc The MacBook section (middle of the bag, shown in picture) closes with a zip, and there is a side pocket with a zip. Apart from on the pockets there are no zips/poppers and so no way to close the bag. Hope this helps! …
- Answered by Juliette L
Will the 15" tote look too large for a 5'2" ~115lbs female?
- Asked by Emily E from Saskatoon
this bag is heavy all by itself, and when loaded with a MBP and all of your other items, gets very h this bag is heavy all by itself, and when loaded with a MBP and all of your other items, gets very heavy. Too heavy to carry on your shoulder. I have one in black and love it - it looks very stylish - but it's just too heavy to use the shoulder straps. …
- Answered by Barbara W from Houston
Is the laptop compartment padded?
- Asked by Carla W from Rahway
It does. there is even a little compartment on the side that allows you to put your iPad :)
- Answered by Ricardo M from Dinuba