Klipsch Reference S4i is ideal for listening to your music on your iPhone or iPod with its in line remote system for full control of your music, and 360-degree mic for clear phone calls.
The patented in-ear oval tips deliver noise isolation and bass response. Durable home theatre style cables have built in strain relief.
- Four sizes of noise isolating patented oval ear tip
- In line 360-degree microphone
- Play, pause, volume, track and call controls
- Home theatre style durable cables
- Ideal for listening with your iPhone or iPod touch
Did you notice?The 360-degree mic and remote means you can take a call while listening to your favourite music.
Apple Recommends ForListening to music on the move, with playlist and call control.
What's in the Box?
- Klipsch Reference S4i In-Ear Headphones
- Four differently-sized ear tips
- Carrying case
- Clothing clip
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz -19,000 kHz
- Impedance: 18 ohms
- Other Features: Noise Isolation,With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: In Ear
- UPC or EAN No.: 743878023558
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
DO NOT BUY
I bought the headphones two months ago, and they are already broken. The sound was great until the vocal in the songs disappeared. I bought the headphones two months ago, and they are already broken. The sound was great until the vocal in the songs disappeared. :( …
- Written by Tobias Krohn P from Roskilde
3 of 4 people found this useful
DO NOT BUY!
I have bought 2 pairs of these in the last 6 months and both are now broken. The first set the built in mic has stopped working a I have bought 2 pairs of these in the last 6 months and both are now broken. The first set the built in mic has stopped working and in the second set ( only 3 weeks old ) the bass seems to have vanished giving an almost unbearable 'tinny' sound. Also the volume on the second pair seems to fade out at intervals too.
I am hoping that Apple will refund these product but I don't have the receipts anymore so who knows! …
- Written by henry S from hove
8 of 18 people found this useful
Sounds awesome, but.....
Sound-wise there's nothing to complain about.
Once you found the ear-pieces that fit you the best, you can enjoy the bas-enriched Sound-wise there's nothing to complain about.
Once you found the ear-pieces that fit you the best, you can enjoy the bas-enriched sound from the these sound-wonders. I love a good bas and there's plenty to find here.
But, - when buying ear-phones with mic, there's more to it than just the sound, - and this is where S4 loses a star. To all you other people who review Earphones with MIC & Remote, - please remember to review the MIC as well. Cause often this is where the Stars go down....
The mic is not close enough to the mouth, as it's placed in the split/joint of the 2 cables.It hangs on your cheast and is just to faar away form your mouth, - so you'll need to hold the mic close to your mouth with one hand...or glue velcro on the back of the mic. So much for hands-free!
Secondly the mic is very wind-sencitive, - but it's only the person you are talking to who can hear this. I've often been told by my girlfriend that I should call back when I wasn't riding the bike or when I was inside and away from the wind.
However, I still haven't found a piece of earbuds that can handle the "riding a bike and talking-test" without problems.
So there yo have it.
- Sounds all worth the money.
- Buttons-layout is good and easy to use.
- Mic is not so good. …
- Written by Ulrik J from Virum
19 of 20 people found this useful