A highly functional daypack with crush-proof SafeZone compartment, the Thule Crossover withstands the abuse of your everyday adventures.
- Padded, integrated notebook compartment holds up to a 17-in. MacBook Pro
- Heat-molded, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects your iPhone, sunglasses and other fragile gear
- SafeZone compartment is lockable or can be removed for extra room
- Water-resistant nylon body material
- Die-cut EVA shoulder straps with mesh covering provide ventilation and breathability
- Compression straps customise the bag to the size of your load
- Organisation compartment keeps cords and other accessories at hand but out of the way
- Multiple grab-and-go handles allow for easy transport
Did you notice?The lockable, crush-proof SafeZone compartment protects your iPhone, sunglasses and other fragile gear — and is removable when you need additional space.
Apple Recommends ForComfortably carrying your MacBook Pro on quick hikes, around-town travel, weekend getaways, mountain bike excursions and the daily commute.
What's in the Box?
- Thule Crossover Backpack
- Form Factor: Backpack
- Material: Nylon
- Height: 18.9 in./48.0 cm
- Width: 6.7 in./17.0 cm
- Weight: 2.18 lb./0.99 kg
- Length: 13.4 in./34.0 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 085854224246
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: 25-year quality guarantee
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Definitely. It has enough space for textbooks, your computer, and other stuff. I've used it through Definitely. It has enough space for textbooks, your computer, and other stuff. I've used it through a semester of college and it holds up pretty well. …
- Answered by Joneil A from Fairfax
Is there a place to put the charging cord for the mac book in the backpack?
- Asked by Brittany W from North Platte
Is it fit for me? I'm not a tall person. My height is only 5'5" (165 cm). So I wonder if it's not too big for me.
- Asked by Bohdan F from Moscow
It should . I'm only 5'2" (14 yrs) and after a bit of adjusting, it fit fine
- Answered by Justin L from New York