Belkin's Grip Candy Case offers a two-tone twist on a classic design that adds some aesthetic punch. At the same time, its innovative, flexible TPU material feels good in your hand. The thin, yet durable structure is a stylish way to keep your iPhone surface free of scratches and scuffs – without adding extra bulk.
- Two-tone translucent palette
- Easy-to-grip, flexible TPU material
- Impact protection and scratch resistance
- Allows full access to all controls and ports
- Slim, form-fitting design
- Camera lens cutout
Did you notice?The translucent, flexible TPU material is scratch resistant and protects on impact during unexpected drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 without compromising its style.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Grip Candy Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Soft Touch
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868949757
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is there a front screen protector for smudges and fingerprints?
- Asked by Carter H from Summit
Yes.. The moshie screen protector.. You can buy these online at the apple website, or you can buy th Yes.. The moshie screen protector.. You can buy these online at the apple website, or you can buy them at an AT&T store. I have verizon but not yet seen them in any of their stores.. They come to match your phone, black, or white. They are a non glare protector, and smudge proof also.. …
- Answered by Marco C from Huntington
While using a screen protector will the belkin grip still fit on the phone?
- Asked by Joe P from Fernandina
Yes. There are no problems with the phone fitting in the case while having a screen protector.
- Answered by Norberto V from Chicago
What color do you pick for a black phone?
- Asked by Rosemary S from Walnut Creek
I recommend the black case for the black iPhone. It is black on the sides and clear on the entire ba I recommend the black case for the black iPhone. It is black on the sides and clear on the entire back of the phone and also on the front edge. It looks great and you can clearly see the Apple logo through the case on the back of the phone.
The blue and white case is very striking on a white iPhone, but kind of cool looking on the black iPhone as well. I don't care much for the yellow one on a black phone.
Whatever color you like, buy this case ... it is the very finest available!!! I wouldn't give up mine for anything. …
- Answered by Randall P from Lewisville
I have a protector on the front and back of my phone. Does this case affect how they stick to my phone? Many cases pull them off.
- Asked by Erika S from Shrewsbury
what color do you pick if you have white phone and want the white back to show thru and not look yellow?
- Asked by Judith F from Wichita
Black. The back is translucent, no color.
- Answered by Brian C from Big Rapids
is it easy to take it off from your pocket? because i have a rubber bumper and its so hard to get my phone from my pocket and it feels like it sticks.
- Asked by Charles S from Brisbane