Klipsch Mode M40 is ideal for listening to your music on your iPhone or iPod with its in line remote system for full control of your music, and 360-degree mic for clear phone calls.
The leather earcups deliver noise isolation and bass response from a 40mm woofer, with crisp, clean highs from its 15mm tweeter.
Active noise cancellation dulls background noise for up to 45 hours on a single AAA battery, or use without a battery as a stereo headphone.
- Stylish leather and copper toned earcups
- Active noise cancellation
- Exceptional battery life
- In line 360-degree microphone
- Play, pause, volume, track and call controls
- Airline adapter, carry case and included battery
- Ideal for listening with your iPhone or iPod touch
Did you notice?The 360-degree mic and remote means you can take a call while listening to your favourite music.
Apple Recommends ForThose seeking active noise cancellation with playlist and call control.
What's in the Box?
- Klipsch Mode M40 Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Leather carry case
- AAA battery
- Headphone cable
- 3-button controller cable
- Airline adapter
- 1/4" stereo adapter
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, With Remote and Mic, Stereo, With Mic, Works Without Batteries, Foldable
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Batteries: AAA
- Mfr. Part Number: 1013078
- UPC or EAN No.: 743878022780
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: Two years
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
These noise cancelling headphones are outstanding. Very robust and the battery life is as good as they say. I travel globally and These noise cancelling headphones are outstanding. Very robust and the battery life is as good as they say. I travel globally and they go everywhere I go. Perfect for flights with the in flight connector. Better than the high street alternatives. Just ace!! …
- Written by David B from Ripley
9 of 9 people found this useful
better sound quality than beats studio!
sweet vocal, crisp treble, attack and deep bass. rich and balance sound quality.
- Written by kenneth G from articlave
23 of 26 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
it come with bluetooth connection or not
- Asked by Phirunmcitp O from Pp
Nope...but comes with 02 cables (one with mic buttons)
- Answered by Leslie L
What are the weight and dimensions for Klipsch Mode M40 Noise Cancelling Headphones?
- Asked by Mari A from Oakville
Well, it says It is noise cancelling headphones! But how effective it is actually in noise cancelling? E.G Bose Quite Comfort 15 is amazing.
- Asked by Md. Shahidul I
I have had these headphones for around 6 months now, and they cancel out external noise pretty well. I have had these headphones for around 6 months now, and they cancel out external noise pretty well.
At first the noise cancellation seems to be sub-par when compared with similar products, however I was surprised when I took the headset on-board with me on my flight to Florida and noticed that the noise cancellation works a lot better cancelling out jet engine noise rather than traffic noise or conversations.
Also, the quality of the mic is rather good, better than the one on my apple headset.
Voice quality remains crisp and un-garbled, though having a conversation through this headset will take a bit of getting used to. …
- Answered by David D from Calgary
Can I use these to also game on my PS3? As in will the mic work to talk to other gamers?
- Asked by Amanda G from Calgary
If you have an adapter that will make your current standard 'apple earphones with remote and mic' wo If you have an adapter that will make your current standard 'apple earphones with remote and mic' work with your ps3, then these headphones will work without a hitch.
The mic and audio connection is a triple ring 3.5mm jack, used in most mobile phones and high-end media players. …
- Answered by David D from Calgary