You don’t need to unplug your gadgets to put the CableBox over your power supply. With rounded edges and cord outlets at either end, it has enough room for all your adaptors and transformers - and sticky feet to keep it all in place. CableBox provides a useful surface instead of a cluttered array of plugs, so perch your router on top or label what’s plugged in where.
- Fire retardant plastic
- Rubber feet prevent slipping
- Fits most power strips and surge protectors
Did you notice?CableBox has rubber feet so it won’t slip, which makes it perfect for perching other devices on top of it.
Apple Recommends ForPlugging in multiple devices alongside your Mac, storing your plug adapter and keeping your wires from getting crossed.
What's in the Box?
- BlueLounge CableBox
- Height: 134 mm/5.3 in.
- Width: 154 mm/6 in.
- Length: 398 mm/15.6 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 689076037624
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Not big enough
I have two of these, each attempting to house an eight socket surge protector. Neither are big enough for anything that has a powe I have two of these, each attempting to house an eight socket surge protector. Neither are big enough for anything that has a power adapter larger than the tiny Apple ones or has a thick mains lead. I have to dress the leads really carefully inside the box so the lid will go on one of the boxes. The other can't be closed fully at all. Avoid if you have to house adapters and/or surge protectors. …
- Written by Steven D from Brighton
2 of 2 people found this useful
Simple but useful
The cable box has saved an amazing amount of space under my desk and the box is solid enough for me to use as a footrest at times. The cable box has saved an amazing amount of space under my desk and the box is solid enough for me to use as a footrest at times. It comfortably fits in my 6-socket surge protector and the wire associated with it.
It also comes with 10 cable ties to bundle wires outside of the box, very helpful. I recommend looking at BlueLounge's website for customer reviews and photos of the product. …
- Written by Samuel H from Southwater
11 of 13 people found this useful