Mophie Juice Pack Reserve External Battery - (PRODUCT) RED
Ultra-compact for a quick, easy charge.
- 700mAh Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- Built-in USB cable means no extra cords
- Subcompact design goes anywhere
Apple Recommends For
Quickly charge your iPhone or iPod when its battery runs low.
The Mophie Juice Pack Reserve External Battery is amazingly small and even better includes a flexible outer band that's actually a built-in USB cable. Plus it's designed for improved conversion efficiency to ensure that more power actually makes it to your iPhone or iPod.
- Compact design fits anywhere
- Flexible outer band is a built-in USB cable
- Conversion efficiency gets more power to your iPhone or iPod
- LED status indicator light disappears when not in use
Did You Notice?
Retractable 30-pin connector is convenient for use wherever you go.
- Internal Power Supply: 700mAh
- Power Adapter Type: Battery Pack
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Output Current: 500mAh
- Weight: 3 oz./85.05 g
- Height: 0.64 in./1.62 cm
- Width: 1.61 in./4.08 cm
- Length: 3.16 in./8.02 cm
120GB 160GB (2009)
iPod classic 80GB
What's in the Box?
- Mophie Juice Pack Reserve (with keyring)
- User manual
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020358
- Mfr. Part Number: 2035_JPU-RESERVE-2-RED
- Asked by Oma A T from Puerto La Cruz
- Asked by Jo Lynn T from Houston
Plug the mini USB port into Morphie. Plug the other USB end into a two prong socket adapter and plug into standard wall outlet or plug USB end into any powered USB port or laptop or PC. …More
- Answered by Raymond K from Chicago
- Asked by Angela B from Miami
Morphia juice pack is probably the best they sell a bigger one that fits the iPhone 4 and 4s perfect and it will charge your phone from 1% to 90% almost every time I had it for 2 months now and my phone last all day now, you can charge both items at the same time phone and juice pack, just know it takes maybe 4 to 5 hours …More
- Answered by Eduardo C from Cordova
How long does it take for it to recharge? Similar to when you plug it in with an adapter — about 1% per minute?
- Asked by Eric C from Morgan Hill
That's probably about right, 1% a minute is a good estimate
- Answered by Karen F