The Hex Solo Wallet for iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 combines modern style and functionality with its leather-wrapped case and convenient slots for two credit cards. So you'll have everything handy whenever you're out on the go. You also get full access to all the iPhone buttons and capabilities, including the camera.
- Slim, modern design
- Genuine leather
- Quick-release custom bed for your iPhone
- Two credit card slots
- Full camera access
Did you notice?Sleek modern design that's just half an inch thick.
Apple Recommends ForConveniently carry your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 along with two credit cards.
What's in the Box?
- HEX Solo Wallet Case
- Warranty/instruction insert
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Height: 4.75 in./12.06 cm
- Width: 0.5 in./1.27 cm
- Weight: 0.8 oz./22.7 g
- Length: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 766288788350
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it provide lateral protection in case of a fall?
- Asked by Sabrina F
This case provides protection to the sides, corners, and backplate only. Should the phone suffer an This case provides protection to the sides, corners, and backplate only. Should the phone suffer an impact directly to the screen no protection is provided. …
- Answered by Michael M from San Pedro
How many credit cards/cash does this hold?
- Asked by Stephanie D from Austin
I just got mine today and love it. It has 2 card slots and somewhat soft/stretchable leather, so I t I just got mine today and love it. It has 2 card slots and somewhat soft/stretchable leather, so I think you could likely get 3 credit cards in there, but probably not more as it's pretty tight (which is good so your cards don't fall out). I'm carrying my license, 1 credit card, and a $20 bill. …
- Answered by Robert C from San Jose
Does leather stay in place or wear away ? See most of the comments from previous users who had similar results.
- Asked by Marilyn W from Fredericksburg
Yes. It wears away but it took me more than a year with daily use. Still it is a good case and I am Yes. It wears away but it took me more than a year with daily use. Still it is a good case and I am going to replace with the same one soon. …
- Answered by I Gede O S from Sydney
Does it provide front protection?
- Asked by Ivana P from New York
There is a slight lip (tiny!) that will keep the screen of your phone from touching any flat surface There is a slight lip (tiny!) that will keep the screen of your phone from touching any flat surface on which you set it face down, and will also (probably) keep the glass from hitting any surface from a small drop. However, there is no protection from items in a bag that might scratch the glass on your phone, and little protection from a drop of a few feet. …
- Answered by William S from Santa Clara
How easy is it to get the iPhone in and out?
- Asked by Anthony R from Wanniassa
sorry, I don't know why I asnswered it with that.
But... the quick answer is... At first, it's sorry, I don't know why I asnswered it with that.
But... the quick answer is... At first, it's quite snug. Just give it a bit of a push at the back where the camera is exposed, and that should give it a bit of a boost for the phone to come out. Over time, it will somewhat loosen up to comfort to the iphone as to be not too snug of a fit but just to be a perfect fit. Other people who have handled it for me didn't have any difficulty getting the phone out. It was just probably me thinking I'll damage it if I put any pressure anywhere on the phone to get it out of the case. …
- Answered by Donald G from Scarborough
does the leather feel soft?
- Asked by Gareth L from Avon
Yes the leather does feel soft and unlike a hard case by a long shot. I bought mine (british tan) o Yes the leather does feel soft and unlike a hard case by a long shot. I bought mine (british tan) on 15 January and had already torn the leather sleeves on the back. I am bummed. The pocket tore putting in a credit card. The leather was wrapped so tightly that it wouldn't freely accept the card. I am going to recommend another product.
That said, I really like the Solo and will likely get another and be more "gentle" with it in use. …
- Answered by Anissa G from Hanford