Protect your MacBook Pro and personal information with the Kensington Portable Combination Laptop Lock. The push-button design offers one-hand operation for easy installation, while the Kensington T-bar secures the lock to your Mac. A keyless four-wheel combination is easy to reset and offers 10,000 possible combinations. The self-coiling cable stretches to six feet to anchor to a desk or fixed structure, and shrinks down to just three inches for easy packing.
- One-button installation and removal
- T-bar provides most secure internal grip of computer
- Three-inch coiled cable expands to six feet
- Customisable combination with up to 10,000 codes
Did you notice?The six-foot cable coils down to less than three inches for convenient packing.
Apple Recommends ForLocking your MacBook Pro while you’re in a café, the library or anywhere you think it may be vulnerable to theft.
What's in the Box?
- Kensington Portable Combination Lock
- Instruction guide
- Height: 12.7 mm/0.5 in.
- Width: 6.3 mm/0.25 in.
- Weight: 136 g
- Length: 76.2 mm/3.0 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: K64670
- UPC or EAN No.: 5028252308861
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Compatible with MacBook Pro, iMac and 30-inch Cinema Displays. Not compatible with MacBook Air or MacBook Pro with Retina Display models.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I want a laptop lock for my MacBook pro with retina display. What are my options?
- Asked by Alison N from Milford
I want to buy a laptop lock for my macbook air. What choices do I have?
- Asked by John L from Lisle