Obsessively designed and crafted from premium materials, TikTok lets you quickly and securely snap your 6th-generation iPod nano in and out of the wrist dock. It cleanly and simply integrates the iPod nano and transforms it into a modern, multifunction watch.
- Easily transforms your iPod nano into a modern, wearable watch
- Snap-in case design allows quick switching between clip or watch mode
- Great for use during workouts with the iPod nano pedometer or Nike+ Sensor
- Fully accessible dock connector for charging or Nike+
- Fully accessible headphone jack, volume controls, and sleep/wake button
- Premium soft silicone rubber straps with anti-dust coating and durable solid stainless steel hardware
- Watchband comfortably fits wrists up to 8.5 in./21.6 cm in circumference
- Adjustable strap keeper post to eliminate the flapping strap problem
- Designed by Scott Wilson and his award-winning studio MINIMAL
Did you notice?Symmetrical and reversible design lets you access all nano controls and connectors from either side.
Apple Recommends ForA simple, snap-in design that easily transitions your 6th-generation iPod nano from clip mode to watch mode.
What's in the Box?
- TikTok Watchband for iPod nano (6th Gen.)
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Silicone,Steel
- UPC or EAN No.: 852352003075
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One year
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPod nano 6th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use the TIK TOK watch strap on my 4th G NANO?
- Asked by Ann G
are there any bands that will protect the nano from water?
- Asked by Qazi H from Brooklyn
No answers yet
No answers yet
Does the nano "snap" into the carrier or does it slide in?
- Asked by Dana D from Lake Hopatcong
it snaps in. You put one side in first then push it down and it snaps in.
- Answered by Lara C from Huntsville
How big of a wrist can it fit? The other watchband was to small for bigger wrists.
- Asked by Christopher M from Port Clinton
all kinds , you can make it tight or loose but the width, you can say half an inch bigger than the i all kinds , you can make it tight or loose but the width, you can say half an inch bigger than the ipod nano itself so you can imagine …
- Answered by Abdulla A from Dubai
does the Ipod nano 6th generation come with it?
- Asked by Carolann W from Philadelphia
no, it does not.
- Answered by Connor H from Scotts Valley