BIG JAMBOX by Jawbone is an amazing-sounding wireless speaker and speakerphone that lets you share your music anywhere. It easily delivers powerful streaming audio from your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac or other Bluetooth devices. Bring music, movies and all your mobile audio vibrantly to life.
Precision-tuned drivers and dual passive bass radiators work together to give you impressively clear, full audio at any volume. Exclusive LiveAudio technology lets you experience your music as if you're in the front row—immersing you in 3D sound.
Stream all your digital media from any Bluetooth device and control it from across the room. Or use the buttons on top of BIG JAMBOX to pause, play and skip. Thanks to a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts up to 15 hours, you can really keep the party going.
Stainless steel construction and compact size make BIG JAMBOX a perfect companion for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Take it along wherever you go.
Smart and updateable
This SmartSpeaker evolves and gets better every time you plug it in. Just sync it with Jawbone's MyTALK online platform to customise BIG JAMBOX and to download apps, software upgrades and exclusive content.
Conference on the go
There's a built-in microphone (Type 1-compliant) that lets you enjoy hands-free calls and video chats using FaceTime, Skype and more. Whether you're in a conference room or cooking in the kitchen, your conversations will come through loud, crisp and clear.
- Stream wireless stereo audio from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or other Bluetooth devices from anywhere in a room
- Share music, movies, games, and other media
- Conference on the go
- Experience shimmering highs and thumping bass wherever you go
- Download apps and software updates via Jawbone MyTALK
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth or auxiliary stereo jack
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- About 15 hours of continuous play per charge
- Battery life displayed on iPhone
Did you notice?As an intelligent speaker system, BIG JAMBOX gets better with time. It downloads apps and free software upgrades at Jawbone MyTALK.
Apple Recommends ForStream crisp highs and powerful lows from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Mac.
What's in the Box?
- BIG JAMBOX by Jawbone wireless speakers
- Micro USB cable
- 3.5 mm stereo cable
- AC charger
- Quick start guide
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power, USB
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 93 mm/3.6 in.
- Width: 254 mm/10 in.
- Weight: 1230 g
- Length: 80 mm/3.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: JB2011-02
- UPC or EAN No.: 847912002902
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- iPod models without Bluetooth capability can connect via the 3.5mm aux-in port. MyTALK requires OS X 10.5 or later.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Great sound but heavy
Classic looking portable speaker. The clarity and sound from a relatively small cabinet is superb especially in Live Audio mode. G Classic looking portable speaker. The clarity and sound from a relatively small cabinet is superb especially in Live Audio mode. Given the opposition I think the Big Jambox is good value for money. The downside is the weight, so if you want to use it round the home then it fits the bill. If you want to take it on holiday go for the smaller version. …
- Written by Ian T from Thatcham
10 of 11 people found this useful
I bought this for my wife's birthday.. She teaches dance so needs a speaker with volume and depth. She used the Big Jambox for her I bought this for my wife's birthday.. She teaches dance so needs a speaker with volume and depth. She used the Big Jambox for her weeks teaching, we watched a couple of movies and used it from 3pm to 9pm at a friends BBQ. Unbelievable battery life and a great sound with no distortion at full volume... Looked and listened to Bose Soundlink then the Big Jambox, definitely preferred the Jambox. Just buy one you'll love it …
- Written by Gerry T from Warlingham
36 of 37 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Listening to Classical Music ?
- Asked by Ian B
Probably alright it's got a pretty good sound balance, the bass isn't overly pumped like some speake Probably alright it's got a pretty good sound balance, the bass isn't overly pumped like some speakers. Obviously it's not audiophile quality but it's very good, nicely sharp - I'd be happy listening to classical music on it. …
- Answered by Nicholas W
What is the voltage of the Big Jambox? Can it be use in Asia where the voltage is 220-240 as opposed to the 110-120 in the US?
- Asked by Marifi D from Daly City
Yes, the adapter is 100-240v (at least it is on my little Jambox, so I don't see why it would be any Yes, the adapter is 100-240v (at least it is on my little Jambox, so I don't see why it would be any different) …
- Answered by Alex L
Is it compatible with ipod classic?
- Asked by Roslyn A from Florey
Yes, just use the aux input with the included cable..
- Answered by Michael G from Chandler
Can i recharge the battery via USB port? I am thinking of putting it in my car, which can only recharge via USB.
- Asked by Junping L from Campsie
No. The USB port on this is for connecting it to your computer to update it, not to charge it. There No. The USB port on this is for connecting it to your computer to update it, not to charge it. There is a separate port for charging. The small Jambox uses the micro USB port for charging and connecting to the computer, so if that's what you want to use it for, look at the smaller one. …
- Answered by Jenna M from Portland
if I buy the Jambox through apple, will it work with ANY android phone or just the IPHONE?
- Asked by Patricia B from Glen Ellyn
It should, depending on whether or not your device has Bluetooth or a headphone jack. It will work w It should, depending on whether or not your device has Bluetooth or a headphone jack. It will work with any device that sends audio out over Bluetooth or using a headphone jack. …
- Answered by Carl C from Ouje-bougoumou
I travel a lot. How rugged is it? Is there a protective case?
- Asked by Roberta B from Winnipeg
Not really rugged. The case is sold separately. Bringing along for travel... Just almost like a shoe Not really rugged. The case is sold separately. Bringing along for travel... Just almost like a shoe size.. If you could compromise that.. Is a great companion. …
- Answered by Poh J