SOL REPUBLIC's Tracks HD headphones incorporate V10 Sound Engines to deliver deeper bass, higher vocal clarity and a bigger soundstage so you can feel the power of your music.
Listen in comfort
SonicSoft Speaker Pads and extra wide ear cushions let you enjoy your music in comfort for hours.
Tough and durable
The FlexTech Sound Track headband is built to withstand heavy use thanks to its advanced polymer compound construction.
Interchangeable – Tracks HD let you easily swap out the cables and Sound Track headbands.
Mic + music control
Control your calls and your music with the touch of a button. The three-button remote lets you adjust the volume, skip music and answer/hang-up calls while the mic is designed to ensure excellent sound clarity while you talk.
Slim-fit neo case
A convenient neoprene sleeve lets you safely and easily transport your headphones.
- V10 Sound Engines deliver powerful bass and high vocal clarity
- SonicSoft speaker pads and extra wide ear cushions offer a comfortable fit and noise isolation
- FlexTech headband is tough and durable to withstand extended use and accidents
- Slim-fit neoprene case for easy transport
- 90-degree angle plug takes the stress off your headphone jack
Did you notice?Deep bass, high vocal clarity and a big soundstage help you feel the power of your music.
Apple Recommends ForExperiencing powerful sound, incredible style and rock solid durability when listening to your iPod, iPhone or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- SOL REPUBLIC Tracks HD On-Ear Headphones
- Detachable cable with three-button remote and mic
- Slim-fit neoprene carrying case
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Sound Isolating, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Mfr. Part Number: 1231-04
- UPC or EAN No.: 817210010442
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Remote control and mic support requires iOS version 1.0.3 for iPod nano (4th Gen.), 2.0.1 for iPod classic (120GB), and 2.2 or later for iPod touch (2nd Gen.).
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
How's the cable durability ? , can you easly replace it if broken ?
- Asked by Alan P from Montreal
The cable durability is actually incredible. Out of curiosity, I took a cable and attempted to quick The cable durability is actually incredible. Out of curiosity, I took a cable and attempted to quickly 'snap' it to no avail. I was surprised, and wrapped the cable around 2 fingers on each hand and pulled away from each other.
This left me with bruises on my fingers, and a slightly stretched, (functional) cable. I had to place the cable in a vise grip, and wrap it around a pole & pull with a force much stronger than would ever be experienced by the cable in normal conditions to finally separate it.
It is worth saying that the two individual cables which connect the 'control pad' to the headphone cups are notably weaker, but still quite resilient.
SOL does not currently sell replacement cables, but if you damage the current cable you can submit a warranty claim with a receipt and they will put it through their warranty process and send out a new one as a first-time exception. …
- Answered by Marianne L from Barrie
How comfortable is it to wear these headphones?
- Asked by Sam W from Thornhill
IAre these better than the Beats Solos?
- Asked by Val C from Columbia
These are much better than Solo's. They will not break, and if you break them SOL will replace it fo These are much better than Solo's. They will not break, and if you break them SOL will replace it for free (unlike Dre.) …
- Answered by Marianne L from Barrie
How is the voice quality on mic? I spend a lot of time on the phone and trying to find good quality both mic and headset
- Asked by Zena S from Vienna
The voice quality is very good on these headphones as long as you don't use them outdoors in wind ov The voice quality is very good on these headphones as long as you don't use them outdoors in wind over 5 mph or so. I work on a tugboat and spend a good amount of time on the phone as well, and have had no negative reports of background noise other than when I step outside to use them. As for sound quality, they are awesome. I compared them to the Beats and Soul headphones and they beat both hands down. …
- Answered by Tommy S from Cut Off
Can you use these headphones with a phone that is not a smartphone?
- Asked by Michelle T from Roseburg
Yes, of course. But not the remote, that is only compatible with apple products (all), androids, and Yes, of course. But not the remote, that is only compatible with apple products (all), androids, and blackberrys. …
- Answered by Vipul C from Lynchburg