The Cyborg R.A.T.7 gaming mouse uses the latest generation "twin eye" laser sensor, which reads each axis separately for pinpoint accuracy and tracks up to a remarkable 6 metres per second. Pro gamers who favour low sensitivity with high movement speed preferences will always experience precise tracking.
Lightweight aluminium chassis
Strong yet nimble, the solid metal frame creates a core of enhanced rigidity for the Cyborg R.A.T.7 mouse.
Custom weight system
Change the weight of the Cyborg R.A.T. 7 to match your game play. In an instant you can add or subtract one or more of five 6-gram weights to achieve the perfect weight for a perfect feel. When you're not using the weights, you can safely stored them in the supplied storage container.
Precision Aim mode
Use the Cyborg ST Programming Software to set your desired Precision Aim speed (mouse sensitivity), then hold down the Precision Aim button to slow down mouse movement to a level that works for you. Hit your target the first time every time.
Six programmable buttons
Combine your programmable buttons with two regular left and right mouse buttons and you have a total of eight buttons available. Assign your choice of key gaming actions to programmable buttons to create your own custom profiles.
Use the rocker switch to toggle among your custom DPI settings. You can also toggle among three R.A.T. modes at the touch of a button. Change sensitivity or programmable button actions in an instant and get immediate access to an amazing 15 commands.
Interchangeable grips and palm rests
A range of three little finger grips and three palm rests let you select just the right feel for optimally comfortable gameplay.
Powerful Cyborg ST programming software
Change your dpi, set Precision Aim cursor sensitivity, create custom profiles for each game, assign commands to your programmable buttons, and more. Plus Expose, Dashboard, and Horizontal Scroll are all assigned to your forward, backward, and thumb scroll controls by default.
- 6400 dpi sensor for maximum tracking accuracy
- Lightweight aluminum chassis
- Adjust weight to your personal preference
- Set your own Precision Aim speed
- Six programmable buttons
- Four custom dpi settings
- Three Cyborg modes
- Interchangeable pinkie grips and palm rests
- Mac-specific programming capabilities
Did you notice?Customise weight, dpi, buttons, aim speed and much more for a truly personal experience.
Apple Recommends ForControl gameplay on your Mac with maximum precision.
What's in the Box?
- Cyborg R.A.T. 7 Contagion Gaming Mouse
- Three little finger grips
- Three palm rests
- Connections : USB
- Height : 11.0 cm
- Width : 6.8 cm
- Weight : 210 g
- Length : 4.0 cm
- Mac OS X v10.6.6 or later
- Available USB 2.0 port
- Mfr. Part Number : CCB437080001/04/1
- UPC or EAN No. : 728658030216
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
This mouse is just brilliant for gaming. I have never used a gaming mouse before, but this one was so easy to adapt to and just ma kes the whole gaming experience much more fun, also a lot easier. It adjusts nicely to you hand large or small and very comfortable to use. Recommended ! …
- Written by Raoul D from LYMM
23 of 25 people found this useful
I've used the wireless R.A.T 9 exclusively on my PC for over a year now and find the fully adjustable fit to be superb.
As you would expect from a product that is approved by Apple and sold in there Store (only non-Apply mouse here) it functions perfectly and the software is a dream to use.
I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a comfortable mouse to work or play with. …
- Written by Shaun M from Waterlooville
27 of 33 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Whay's the difference between the R.A.T 7 and the R.A.T. 9?And what's the difference betweem the R.A.T 7 gaming mouse and the R.A.T 7 contagion
- Asked by Juan Pablo D from Miami
The R.A.T 7 uses a cord to connect with the computer, whereas the R.A.T 9 uses Bluetooth and a recei ver/battery charger which connects to the computer. To answer the second question, The R.A.T 7 has a 5600 DPI sensor, whereas the R.A.T 7 Contagion has a 6400 DPI sensor. Other then that, the Contagion is white with blue markings, and looks better. …
- Answered by James C
- Asked by Daniyal S from Washington
No answers yet
- Asked by Andrew S from Kent Town
This is a 100% Righthand mouse. 100% because you can adjust the thumb buttons so that they fit corre ctly, the palm rest is adjustable to your hand size and two exchange palm rests are made for different highest. There are even replacement sidebars for you pinky so that even he is not stressed. To top it you have extra weights so that you have a 100% right hand mouse. …
- Answered by Stephan H from Neu-isenburg
- Asked by Alan S from Sydney
It does work on Lion, I am currently using it on Lion. Unfortunately it does not yet work on Mountai n Lion, but I am sure Cyborg will update their drivers for it. …
- Answered by Fernando S from Seattle