With the Jabra SPORT Bluetooth stereo headset you can exercise while listening to music and taking calls – without the hassle of headset wires that slow you down. Simply stream music and calls via Bluetooth.
With the Jabra SPORT you get exceptional music and call sound quality. It has A2DP, AM3D Power Bass audio enhancement and a wind-shielded microphone. With built-in FM radio you can tune in to your favourite station while you work out.
The Jabra SPORT is ultra-light and easy to wear. With a choice of different Eargels and a flexible behind-the-ear fit, it stays firmly and comfortably in place. And it's tough. With Military-Grade rain, dust and shock protection it is fit for any challenge, indoors or outdoors.
- Use outdoors with iPod or iPhone placed in a right armband
- Use indoors with iPod, iPhone, iPad placed anywhere within 10 metres of headset
- U.S. Military Grade rain, dust and shock protection
- Wind noise protection with wind-shielded microphone
- Powerful bass and built-in FM radio
- Touch headset to skip tracks, adjust volume, pause/resume workouts or answer/end calls
- Multiuse allows connection to two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Works with the most popular health and fitness apps in the App Store in iTunes
Did you notice?You can listen or call indoors as far as 10 metres from your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Apple Recommends ForExercise while comfortably listening to music or taking calls wirelessly on your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra SPORT Stereo Bluetooth Headset
- Three ultimate comfort Eargels
- Mains charger
- Premium zip-around protective carry case
- Quick start guide
- Other Features: Multipoint Support,Stereo Bluetooth,Wind noise reduction,Wireless
- Form Factor: Neckband
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 3.0
- Stand By Time: 4 days
- Mfr. Part Number: 00-966000000-02
- UPC or EAN No.: 5707055021664
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- For optimal reception when using the headset outdoors, place your iPhone or other mobile device above your waist on the right side of your body—preferably on your right arm.
Ratings & Reviews
Does not work
Initially the product worked with a very low sound, then simply stopped after a few weeks. I would not recommend it.
- Written by Ian R from London
17 of 21 people found this useful
Can't handle sweat/water
First of all they can't play loud enough we riding the bike. Second when the water became a bit hotter and I started to sweat, the First of all they can't play loud enough we riding the bike. Second when the water became a bit hotter and I started to sweat, they broke down. Military standard???? …
- Written by Lars J from Brøndby
12 of 15 people found this useful
Why so negative??
Read the other negative reviews and i fundamentally disagree, my headphones work GREAT and i by mistake even washed them in the wa Read the other negative reviews and i fundamentally disagree, my headphones work GREAT and i by mistake even washed them in the washing machine and they still work. If anything then yes the sound is maybe on the low side, but thats the one thing Jabra should improve. …
- Written by Martin V from Egaa
9 of 10 people found this useful
Bought my original JABRA sport last Christmas, I am now waiting for delivery of my third replacement (four systems in total)! beca Bought my original JABRA sport last Christmas, I am now waiting for delivery of my third replacement (four systems in total)! because the headsets keep failing with different faults. Customer service is sluggish, with delays of several weeks between reporting the fault and getting a replacement. JABRA seem to accept that their kit is flaky because they do not even request a return of the broken headset. I do not think that I am a 'heavy' user - I do a couple of 40 minute sessions on the rowing machine each week. …
- Written by Robert C from LINCOLN
Not tough enough
I agree with the too quite and stop working after any intense workout statements.
I am on my second pair and only use as a hands I agree with the too quite and stop working after any intense workout statements.
I am on my second pair and only use as a hands free in my van , and then they are often too quite.
Also they stick to your neck and pull out of the ear if you turn your head. …
- Written by G A T from BANBURY
They broke after a month!
Basic use - just at the gym, charging quite regularly. Left them to charge and returned they had not charged and broke.
With cont Basic use - just at the gym, charging quite regularly. Left them to charge and returned they had not charged and broke.
With continual sweat they do not fit in your ears very well.
i doubted other reviewers when they said this but its true. They're also very quiet - in a busy gym you can hear the background sounds more than the music. …
- Written by Jason B from Barnstaple
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is compatible with iPhone 5? or need a pin adapter?
- Asked by Victoria F
No answers yet
YES! Works great. Just like any other Bluetooth hands-free device.
Some reviewers complained sli YES! Works great. Just like any other Bluetooth hands-free device.
Some reviewers complained slightly about call qauality but I have had no issues. …
- Answered by Greg K from Mukilteo
Why do other Jabra Sport has a sports armband included in the package? What is the difference? Does it cost more?
- Asked by Christopher Reeve Borromeo B from Las Pinas City
I wondered the same thing I actually took mine back thinking some had returned my product without th I wondered the same thing I actually took mine back thinking some had returned my product without the armband but the employees in the store opened several other packages and none of them had the arm band . I think the manufacturer decided to stop giving away free armbands as a cost cutting solution. They cost the same reguardless though …
- Answered by Robert M from Missouri City
Oh you brought up a good question, yes it works with Siri but the headset thinks each inquiry with S Oh you brought up a good question, yes it works with Siri but the headset thinks each inquiry with Siri is a phone call and the Jabra voice says "Call ended" after each time you use Siri. TOTALLY annoying and Jabra needs to make that stop. Total design flaw, which is pretty lame. …
- Answered by Lawrence F from North Hollywood