GolfSense is the world's first portable 3D sensor system designed to deliver real-time feedback and golf swing analysis. This golf training aid’s patented motion engine uses data from four motion sensors inside the device to calculate club speed, club position, swing tempo and swing path. The free iPhone app allows you to analyse each segment of your swing from any angle. Simply connect GolfSense to your iPod touch or iPhone via Bluetooth. The application can be set to automatically capture and save every swing in rapid succession or just the ones you select with a simple press of the yellow button. Turn on impact detection and GolfSense will ignore your practice swings and only log those that pertain to actual ball contact.
Review any single swing, or compare two separate swings at once with the GolfSense app (available in the app store). You can even compare your swing to professionals and coaches.
- 3D motion capture powered by the GolfSense motion engine
- Four precision motion sensors deliver highly accurate data
- Phone in pocket option lets you analyse your hip rotation
- Fits on a glove
- Ultra lightweight at only 17 g
Did you notice?By attaching to your glove rather than your club, the GolfSense can also take your wrist motion into account – a key component of a good swing.
Apple Recommends ForAny golfer from novice to pro who wants high-tech help to improve their swing.
What's in the Box?
- Zepp GolfSense Sensor
- USB Cable
- Height: 76 mm/0.3 in.
- Width: 38.1 mm/1.5 in.
- Weight: 17 g
- Length: 63.5 mm/2.5 in.
- iOS 4.2 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: GS001WUS
- UPC or EAN No.: 886938000097
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Requires GolfSense app (Free download from the App Store)
GolfSense for iPhone
GolfSense device is required for swing capture.
GolfSense is the leading mobile 3D swing analysis product on the market.
The GolfSense app is driven by a powerful motion engine that delivers in-depth analysis of your golf swing and presents it in a clear, easy-to-use form. Important information about each aspect of your swing, from your backswing all the way to your club head speed at ball contact and everything in between. GolfSense provides the most helpful and meaningful feedback of any golf swing analyzer on the market today.
The GolfSense sensor (hardware) attaches easily to your golf glove. Simply slide the strap on your glove through the "belts" on the back of GolfSense and you're all set. Unlike other products that require you to strap devices onto each club before you swing, GolfSense conveniently rests on the back of your glove – always ready to go.
Swing analysis features include:
- Setting specific, measureable swing goals
- 3D view of your path and plane
- Club head speed
- Hand path
- Tempo analysis
- Hip rotation (with iPhone in pocket)
- Swing plane comparison
- Backswing position
- Swing consistency analysis
- Hitting session analysis
- Share your swings via email, Facebook and Twitter
3D,Golf,Motion Capture,Bluetooth,zepp,ZEPP …
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Just back from the range with this badboy and have been able to accurately see my tempo (2.5:1) ,swing & hand plane in order to ch Just back from the range with this badboy and have been able to accurately see my tempo (2.5:1) ,swing & hand plane in order to change my shot shapes (I've a steep swing plane) and correct faults. The clubs in your bag can all be added via the app to which you can attach goals (tempo, club head speed etc) by club type (hybrids, irons etc) to track your progress over the weeks and months.
I can now match balls better to my driver swing speed to maximise total distance. Its 2-3 mph up of my trackman results of 96 vs 98 mph which considering the price isn't bad. Attaching to golf glove is easy, calibration simple and integration to iPhone and/or iPad is straight forward (although they can't be both connected at the same time, never mentioned in manual). Not sure of the longevetity of the sensor strap but we'll see in time.
On the negative side is the sensor leaves a small pull area on the glove's velcro strap once attached which is awkward.
App is slick and easy to get around. Hip rotation element of app (phone in pocket) is dubious in my view. See what other think about it.
Ideal for those who want to work their on way thru correcting their swing without the pro (still a must tho from time to time) …
- Written by Peter D from greystones
1 of 1 people found this useful
Perfect tool to master your swing!
You can instantly see your swing from different angles and read all measurement data.
Perfect for practising in between the lesso You can instantly see your swing from different angles and read all measurement data.
Perfect for practising in between the lessons.
It's worth every penny. …
- Written by Krzysztof D from Bude
140 of 155 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it compatible with the new ipad?
- Asked by Jason R from Lexington
yeah,compatible with the new ipad.
- Answered by Xiaowei D from Beijing
Can more than one person use this product or is it just for me?
- Asked by Marguerite A from Boise
It can be used by multiple users. You can set up several personal accounts inside the app and switch It can be used by multiple users. You can set up several personal accounts inside the app and switch easily. …
- Answered by Zheng H from Palo Alto
does app require access to wifi or data in order to work
- Asked by Margaret C from Chandler