C5 in-ear headphones fit so snugly in your ears that you can simply forget about the rest of the world and lose yourself in sound. Meanwhile, C5's comfortable fit and hard-wearing aluminium body means you can enjoy great sound on the go for longer.
The unique Micro Porous Filter creates a more open performance, while the Tungsten Sound Tube provides a more balanced design for improved sound.
The Secure Loop design is a revolutionary, easily adjustable device that secures the C5 in-ear headphones in place. The C5 fits snugly, creating a comfortable seal that helps isolate external noise, delivers deeper bass, and ensures the best sonic performance every time.
Made for iPad, iPod, and iPhone
With an in-line remote control and mic, you can get the most out of your compatible iPad, iPhone, or iPod model.* Make hands-free iPhone calls and control your compatible iPod or iPhone without taking it out of your pocket or bag.
- Micro Porous Filter creates open performance
- Tungsten Sound Tube provides more balanced design improving sound
- Secure Loop design secures the C5 in place
- Neodymium magnet and ultra-light speaker diaphragms for minimal compress and distortion
- Transparent twisted cable (OFC) with gold-plated 3.5 mm plug
- Apple remote and microphone
- Protective case
- Supplied with four sizes of ear tips
Did you notice?Unique Micro Porous Filter and Tungsten Sound Tube deliver more open performance and more balanced design.
Apple Recommends ForExperience even purer sound from your iPad, iPod, or iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones
- Four sizes of ear tips
- Protective case
- Quick start guide, safety and warranty, registration booklet
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- THD: <1%
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Cable Length: 1.2 m
- Height: 8.27 in./21 cm
- Width: 4.21 in./10. 7 cm
- Weight: 0.71 oz./20 g
- Length: 2.17 in./5.5 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 714346312986
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- *Note: See compatibility list for iPad, iPod, and iPhone models that support full remote and microphone functionality. The cable may also work with limited functionality on non-listed iPod or iPhone models.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
Ratings & Reviews
Beautiful sound which does not last.
I am currently on my second pair of B&W C5 In-Ear Headphones (I still had hope the second time) and I must say that roughly 12 mon I am currently on my second pair of B&W C5 In-Ear Headphones (I still had hope the second time) and I must say that roughly 12 months good use has ended with another catastrophic disappointment. Do not let this review be entirely misleading - they are exceptional headphones. However, even under my (rather careful) ownership, they stop working; it all starts with one of the ear phone pieces failing to produce sound unless one fiddles about with the wire (bending and twisting it etc.) This eventually stops helping and the earphones become dishearteningly useless. I call upon the technical masters at B&W to sort this out! You are marvellous people and should be proud of creating such wonderful sound - however this vital problem must be fixed.
I urge you all to think twice about purchasing these. …
- Written by Diana H from London
9 of 9 people found this useful
I have been using these for several days now and am very happy with them.
I tried some B&O first and just could not get on with I have been using these for several days now and am very happy with them.
I tried some B&O first and just could not get on with them from a fitting point of view (long to fit and not comfortable after a while).
The B&W are easy to insert and stay in very well (the loop works well for me), experimenting and choosing the right bud affects the fit and then also sound which is then excellent. …
- Written by Jeremy W from London
0 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
bower and wilkins c5 head phones, are they worth the money?
- Asked by Robert W. B from Hamilton
Yes - if you get a good seal from the earbuds. If you dont, they will sound tinny, shallow and no b Yes - if you get a good seal from the earbuds. If you dont, they will sound tinny, shallow and no bass. When you get a good seal, they sound amazing. You can 'hear' where ech instrument is located in the room. The cable is a bit stiff and would be nicer if more flexible, but these are the best sounding earbuds I've had (and I've tried many). Use the apple 14 day return policy and try them out. …
- Answered by Nick W from Piedmont
Do these headphones isolate sound to the extent that they would be dangerous while running in the street?
- Asked by Howard K from Golden Valley
where can I buy the ear tip for C5 online?
- Asked by Jerry W from Franklin Square
No answers yet
Is this compatible with the iPhone 5s?
- Asked by Bertie M
- Answered by Robert N
how long is the manufacturer warranty on this headphones? B&W C5 In-Ear
- Asked by Charlie T
5 years; I've just had mine replaced free of charge. Make sure you retain the proof of purchase.
- Answered by Robert N