Virtually double the time you have to rock, talk, surf, and send by toggling between Charging and Standby with the flick of the Juice Pack Air's switch. The Juice Pack Air also gives you complete protection from top to bottom. No more choosing between protection and power. And the open-top design means you can use any headphone jack.
- Complete iPhone protection from top to bottom
- Open-top design lets you use any headphone jack
- Rechargeable Smart Battery concealed inside of a low-profile, light-weight, soft-touch case
- Toggle between Charging and Standby with the flick of a switch
- Certified “Made for iPhone” product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left
- Pass-through design and USB cable to charge and sync with iTunes without removing iPhone from Juice Pack Air
- Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
Did you notice?Smart Battery Technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first.
Apple Recommends ForVirtually double the time you can talk or listen to music on your iPhone 4S or iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4S
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 1.73 cm
- Width: 6.38 cm
- Weight: 65.77 g
- Length: 12.88 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2001_JPS-IP4-WHT
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472020013
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One year
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Don't buy the White one.
I recently bought the iPhone 4S which is of the same dimensions and sizes of the iPhone 4 so the size wasn't the problem. I though I recently bought the iPhone 4S which is of the same dimensions and sizes of the iPhone 4 so the size wasn't the problem. I thought this case would be a good investment because It protects the iPhone PLUS it has a built in battery for that extra juice when you need it.
I bought the white one in the Apple Retail Store (Glasgow) because I have a white iPhone 4S. Little did I know that the back and rims are made of a cheap white plastic with metal underneath (so a cheap plastic coating). About 20 mins later I had no trouble putting the iPhone in the case though when I went to take the iPhone out (as instructed on the manual) it chipped a piece of the plastic off on the rim next to the volume cutout.
I returned 2 days later for an exchange and the Apple staff were extremely helpful and did a very easy exchange for the black version.
I kinda wanted the red version but the black version is perfect too. These versions (black & red) are made of a soft touch rubberised material so when removing the iPhone its more of a slip nicely out than snapping anything off.
Im much happier with the black one and I would suggest those looking to buy the white one to consider the black or red because they are made of a better material. …
- Written by Jamie K from Glasgow
165 of 172 people found this useful
Very useful..and expensive
It's a great prodcut and very useful as we all know hwo quickly the battery can run out on the iphones but I won't deny it was at It's a great prodcut and very useful as we all know hwo quickly the battery can run out on the iphones but I won't deny it was at a bit of a price but it's just about worth it if you spend all your time on the iphone away from its charger. …
- Written by Ramya N from Bristol
62 of 69 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is it possible to dock the phone while in the case minus the battery pack at the bottom?
- Asked by Sydney W
how well does this case protect incase i drop the phone?
- Asked by Elizabeth C from San Francisco
I always joke that I can't have nice things, but when it comes to phones, it is unfortunately true. I always joke that I can't have nice things, but when it comes to phones, it is unfortunately true. My iPhone 4 is the first "nice" phone I've had, and my juice pack case/battery has probably saved it from certain death several times already in the month I've had it. The case itself (white, of course) is looking a little worse for the wear, but judging from the cracks in the corners (which have Not affected ifs performance) my iPhone would have been kaput by now. So I think it's safe to say that yes, the Mophie will indeed protect your phone from being dropped, etc. :) …
- Answered by Stephanie B from North Royalton
how long does the external battery last?
- Asked by Megan H from New York
Well considering what you do on your phone greatly alters the amount of battery life used its hard t Well considering what you do on your phone greatly alters the amount of battery life used its hard to say. However I can say its adds twice the amount of life. Without using my phone and having it attached it has lasted up to 3 days and even then still had life. Using it a lot I've managed to make it through an entire day plus another entire day once it finally ran out of juice and power only came from the phone. Overall I say the amount you pay for this cover is very worth it. It practically doubles how long your phone usually lasts. I give it 5 out of 5 stars. …
- Answered by Jacob F from Renton
Should the mophie air pack be in the on OR off mode while charging? Or does it matter?
- Asked by Maureen C from South Boston
When charging your iPhone with your Mophie as your case, the Mophie must be on the off position, oth When charging your iPhone with your Mophie as your case, the Mophie must be on the off position, otherwise it will not charge your iPhone. So for example, my Mophie is my permanent case or me iPhone, so when I charge my iPhone at night, the Mophie must be off in order to charge both your iPhone and your Mophie. Your Mophie will not begin to drain until you use it.
I hope this helps!
- Answered by Marina S from San Jose
is Mophine Juice pack air compatible with the iphone5
- Asked by Tom B from North Hollywood
No it is not compatible with the iphone 5 due to the difference in connectors. The Iphone 5 has the No it is not compatible with the iphone 5 due to the difference in connectors. The Iphone 5 has the Lightning connector whereas the Iphone 4 and 4s has a 30-pin connection. …
- Answered by Emily B from Slatington
can it be used on ipod 4g?
- Asked by Antonio N from Laval
No, the shape and thickness of the iPhone is very different to the iPod touch. Your touch 4G will fi No, the shape and thickness of the iPhone is very different to the iPod touch. Your touch 4G will fit in the case, but it will be loose, with only the 30 pin connector to anchor it. I have both an iPhone 4S and the touch 4G, and the cases are not compatible. …
- Answered by Heather M from Ottawa