Bose® OE2i audio headphones deliver your music with depth and clarity. Plus, you can enjoy convenient control of select iPod, iPhone and iPad models – and take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease. The inline remote and microphone let you control volume, track selection and voice applications. The headphones feature a contoured headband and soft ear cushions for a comfortable on-ear fit. The fold-flat, collapsible design lets you easily take them anywhere in the included carrying case.
Full music reproduction
These headphones deliver the full, low notes of your music, reproduce high frequencies with more clarity and offer smoother audio throughout the entire frequency range. All of these benefits are enabled by the enhanced TriPort acoustic headphone structure—available only from Bose.
Inline remote and microphone
Conveniently control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone and iPad products.
Soft cushions provide an acoustic seal between the headphones and your ear, enhancing both performance and comfort.
Placed on a single earcup the detachable cable means less tangling and more convenient storage.
Advanced product design and durable materials help ensure your enjoyment for the long term.
- Delivers the full, low notes of your music
- Inline remote and microphone to control volume, track selection and voice applications
- Soft ear cushions provide a strong and comfortable acoustic seal
- Adjustable headband for personal fit
- Fold-flat earcups that rotate into the headband
- Detachable cable to prevent tangles
- Slim carrying case for protection while traveling
- Hologram label signifies the headphones are genuine Bose® products
Did you notice?The microphone and inline remote give you control of volume/track selection/voice applications.
Apple Recommends ForExperience the music from your iPod, iPhone or iPad with impressive depth and clarity.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® OE2i Audio Headphones
- Carrying case
- Other Features: Foldable, With Mic, Works Without Batteries, With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Height: 7.0 in./17.78 cm
- Width: 5.0 in./12.7 cm
- Weight: 1.0 lb./0.45 kg
- Length: 1.3 in./3.3 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 346019-0030
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817556682
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent Audio! However....
These headphones were bought for me for Christmas 2011 after trying them at an Apple Retail Store and finding the sound quality ex These headphones were bought for me for Christmas 2011 after trying them at an Apple Retail Store and finding the sound quality excellent.
They are very good with bass and despite not being listed as such they do good job of filtering out external noise such as being on a tube train or aeroplane in mid flight. The are comfortable but I wouldn't recommend them if A) you have a large head and/or chunky glasses. They can make the sides of your head sore after prolonged wearing. By this I mean awesome.
However there is a MAJOR gripe! This is the quality of the lead. The end which you plug into your device is alright but the end that plugs into your headphones isn't very sturdy. After only six months the sheath had come out the headphone end of the cable and 7 months later, today, the wire has packed up. Not getting all the sound through. It sounds like it's been encoded at low quality.
Bose do not sell the replacement lead with the inline controls and mic for iPhone/iPad and Mac which is a bit much considering the cost! I may have a scour around ebay but before that I will get a soldering iron and try to fix it.
If your purchase this I recommend buying some self amalgamating tape (Maplins) and wrapping it tightly around the headphone end to try and stop the movement.
Otherwise great headphones! If you plan to use them at home in front of your Mac/Pc I recommend getting the spare cable for home use and save the other for when you are out and about!
3/5 - Great audio but shoddy cable and no replacement available! …
- Written by Ryan E from Dorking
10 of 11 people found this useful
the usual story of the breaking cord
I would have given this headset a 4 star (it is comfortable and light) had it not been for the cord breaking 5 months after I boug I would have given this headset a 4 star (it is comfortable and light) had it not been for the cord breaking 5 months after I bought it. Bose does not sell the replacement cord with mic and commands for this model. They only sell a plane one not useful if you use the headset for the purpose it was intended: command whatever you are playing on you iphone and pick up the phone.
5 months is poor for anything with this price tag and on this website! …
- Written by VALENTINA B from London
25 of 26 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does Bose OE2i audio headphone has a good noise reduction as Bose QuiteComfort 15i noise reduction?
- Asked by Joseph C from Duarte
Is there a picture of this on someones head to see size ??
- Asked by Ruth W
Can this set be used with the mini-iPad?
- Asked by Linda R from Mexico
Yes it can be used with any ipad.
- Answered by Chai L from Mount Isa
can it be used on a airline?
- Asked by Alana M from Tottenham
Yes this headphones can be used on an airplane however the AE2 model provides better sound isolation Yes this headphones can be used on an airplane however the AE2 model provides better sound isolation. …
- Answered by Chai L from Mount Isa
which pair of Bose is good for studio
- Asked by Grady T from Binghamton
AE2 IS THE BEST PAIR OF BOSE FOR STUDIO..
- Answered by Prethibe B from Khulna
can i use these at the gym-can they handle "Sweat"
- Asked by Gregory K from Washington
I would not use them in this manner, they are really nice, and can handle a lot. But if you sweat a I would not use them in this manner, they are really nice, and can handle a lot. But if you sweat a lot the comfortable material they are made out of will break down. It is not made with that uncomfortable rubber like those termed "sweat-resistant" headphones. …
- Answered by Matt P from Lakewood Ranch