The Marshall Major FX headphones deliver intense sound with the Marshall edge thanks to nearly a year of fine tuning by Marshall sound engineers.
The Major's on-ear design helps block a huge percentage of background noise whether you're in an airplane or on a busy city street. In addition, the ear cushions are extremely soft, so you can wear them comfortably for hours on end
The integrated three-button remote and microphone system lets you have virtually complete control from the mic cable. For instance, you can answer and hang-up phone calls; play, pause and skip music tracks and control the volume.
For added protection and superior mobility, the collapsible design of the Major FX allows you to fold the ear cushions into the headband
- Integrated three-button remote and microphone
- Collapsible design makes for easy transport
- Premium handmade drivers that provide a great listening experience
- A design aesthetic inspired by the classic range of Marshall amplifiers
Did you notice?Established in the 1960s, Marshall amplifiers continue to be the most popular and sought after models in the world of rock and roll.
Apple Recommends ForHear every detail of the music on your iPhone, iPod or iPad—and control it with ease.
What's in the Box?
- Marshall Major FX Headphones
- Built-in microphone and in-line remote
- 1/4 inch plug adapter
- Frequency Response: 20-20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms +/- 15% at 1kHz
- THD: 20mW
- Other Features: Works Without Batteries, With Mic, With Remote and Mic, Sound Isolating
- Form Factor: On Ear
- Cable Length: 1.2 m
- Mfr. Part Number: 4090972
- UPC or EAN No.: 7340055304207
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect isolation and sound quality.
- Written by Dimosthenis K from Copenhagen S
13 of 14 people found this useful
Marshall Major FX Headphones
Excellent build quality and compact size. Works well with iPod touch and sounds great a recommended buy.....
- Written by mark M from LEEDS
16 of 18 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
When I buy these, will I really get the FX ones?
- Asked by Manon T
I know I did.
- Answered by Arthur B from Sandston
Does the headphone jack fit on the new iPad?
- Asked by Caitlin H from Studio City
Works great on the new iPad!
- Answered by Arthur B from Sandston
Can these be used. With in the Ear hearing aids without the usual feed back noise.
- Asked by Donal K
Are these compatable with the mini I-pad?
- Asked by Peter M from Holmdel
Will these headphones work wth the iphone 5? And if not - WHY?
- Asked by Susanne H
Yes these headphones do work with an iPhone 5. I have these headphones and an iPhone 5 and they work Yes these headphones do work with an iPhone 5. I have these headphones and an iPhone 5 and they work perfectly fine. The sound quality is exceptional. …
- Answered by Vinujan S
Can I use this with ipod shuffle 3gen?
- Asked by Miroslav K from Orange Park
By sure does, they play sound, but volume and the controls don't work. Gen III shuffles are not com By sure does, they play sound, but volume and the controls don't work. Gen III shuffles are not compatible …
- Answered by Connie H from Dixon