The Zero Series' thinness comes from the leather craftsmanship which protects your iPhone 4 but does not add any bulk. Zero Series for iPhone 4 provides great protection while securing your iPhone 4 in an attractive design.
The bottom opening for easy device removal helps you remove your iPhone 4 with just one little move.
- Designed for perfect fit with iPhone 4
- Slim concept design adds no-bulk
- Hand-crafted for ultimate protection
- Soft lining for protection against scratching
- Beautiful contrasting colour stitching
- Bottom opening for easy device removal
Did you notice?The bottom opening for device removal helps you to remove your iPhone 4 quickly and easily.
Apple Recommends ForQuality, traditional leather craftsmanship combined with modern engineering, producing a virtually bulk-free case for your iPhone 4.
What's in the Box?
- Beyzacases Zero Series Case for iPhone 4
- UPC or EAN No. : 8698957519984
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
Thin, but certainly not 'cheap'
I am very pleased with the quality of this product and it does what it says on the tin - avoids the bulk.
- Written by Edward O from Leven
27 of 27 people found this useful
Excellent case, adds no bulk and lloks good months after purchase
Bought this case with my iPhone 4s and it does exactly what it claims to do. Phone and case still look like new.
- Written by Iain B from Linlithgow
16 of 16 people found this useful
Excellent product. Genuine leather unlike the designer ones on here that cost twice as much. Had it for nearly a year and still lo oks brand new!!! …
- Written by James B from Manchester
4 of 5 people found this useful
Had mine now for over 12 months and it gets handled every day, no signs of significant wear, it hasn't stretched and I'm about to buy another for my works phone assuming I can find one for the 5. Very happy and can highly recommend. …
- Written by Dave R from Norwich
does what it says on the tin
good quality product had mine for 6 months now with no signs of wear. wouldnt protect your phone much if you drop it on the flo or but you pays your money and takes your pick …
- Written by Phil S from Burnley
1 of 1 people found this useful
Leather case - Top quality.
Superb case, good quality leather, had one for my 4s. Don't understand the person on here saying it's too thin and wont last long. I've had mine ages and it still looks great! I have now ordered one for the iPhone 5, even though I haven't got the handset yet!! …
- Written by Chris P from Cannock
2 of 2 people found this useful