Libratone Lounge stems from a long line of Scandinavian design classics - minimalistic elegance means it blends in yet stands out at the same time.
The Libratone Lounge AirPlay Speaker is easy to use - simply select the music you want to listen to on your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or Mac, press play and listen. The Libratone Lounge begins to play your music as soon as your iPod, iPhone, iPad or Mac is within range and stops playing when you are outside it.
Apple AirPlay technology streams high-quality audio wirelessly from your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad to your Libratone Lounge. And you can enjoy your music without any loss of quality at any distance, as long as you are within reach of your wireless network.
Libratone Lounge plays music like an acoustic instrument, dispersing sound waves in all directions and reflecting them off the walls giving a 360-degree FullRoom sound experience. Whether you're dancing, working, playing or watching TV, and no matter how far you are from the speaker, the audio experience will stay the same.
The Libratone app (available from the App Store) allows you to enhance and customise your FullRoom musical experience. The app lets you input information about the placement of your Libratone Lounge and it then automatically adjusts the sound to fit your room. The app also allows you to use your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad to control the volume thus eliminating the need for an extra remote.
- FullRoom acoustic technology for exceptional sound performance
- AirPlay for high-resolution wireless audio streaming
- Built-in Digital Signal Processing and Digital Amplification
- 5 drive units: 1x5" bass, 2x3" midrange and 2x1" ribbon based tweeter - for crystal clear sound
- Wrapped in Italian wool
- Libratone app (available from the App Store) - allows you to enhance and customise the FullRoom experience
- Libratone PlayDirect creates a direct wireless network between your iOS device and Libratone speaker – for a truly portable sound experience
Did you notice?PlayDirect lets you connect via AirPlay anywhere, even where no Wi-Fi network is available.
Apple Recommends ForClassic Scandinavian designed speaker with full 360-degree stereo sound.
What's in the Box?
- Libratone Lounge AirPlay Speaker
- Frequency Response : 38 to 20.000 Hz
- Connections : AirPlay,Headphone port
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
Power : 95-255 VAC, 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 80/6 W; energy-saving standby power consumption of only 1 W
- Height : 22 cm
- Width : 12 cm
- Weight : 12 kg
- UPC or EAN No. : 5710957001146
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Roger C
Kind of. It does and doesn't.
You can now listen to music and music videos via AirPlay with the lat est update to your ATV, but movies will not play audio through the speaker. Maybe an update will change this in the future. …
- Answered by Karl C from Palmerston North
- Asked by Sam E
Libratone Lounge streams music via AirPlay, which allows you to stream you music wirelessly from you r iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iTunes on your Mac and PC. You need to be within reach of a functioning internet network to use AirPlay, but when you are connected you can stream to more Libratone speakers at the time from iTunes, and it is all really simple to set up! …
- Answered by Trine M
Max output for Lounge is 103 dB SPL/ 1m.
- Answered by Trine M
Hi Will this product be useable i norway? We have 230V , and I'm wondering if there is a switch for this?
- Asked by Hans Christian H
According to the tech specs, the power is 110-230VAC.
So yes, this will work in Norway.
- Answered by Cobo W from Mount Joy