Made from durable pebble cowhide leather, which naturally repels water. A custom fit padded compartment holds your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air, while a smaller padded slip in pocket protects your iPad or 11" MacBook Air.
Large front and rear pockets offer great additional storage space and a vertical front zipped pocket allows easy access to important documents. Internal pockets keep all your belongings secure and organised, including a pop out padded pocket to hold a bottle upright, which also doubles up as storage for your cables. An inner zipped pocket and removable key holder keeps your valuables safe. An adjustable webbing strap can be worn comfortably over one shoulder or across the body.
- Made from durable pebble cowhide leather
- Internal padded compartment
- Additional padded pocket to fit 11" MacBook Air or iPad
- Large front pocket with popper closure and inner iPhone pocket
- Vertical front zipped pocket to easily access important documents
- Large back zipped pocket
- Inner zipped pocket, 3 penholders, removable key holder, slip-in mesh pocket
- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap with branded metal rings
Did you notice?Internal pockets keep all your belongings secure and organised, including a pop out padded pocket to hold a bottle upright, which also doubles up as storage for your cables.
Apple Recommends ForStylish and functional, the Theo is the ultimate working bag for your MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.
What's in the Box?
- Marshall Bergman Theo Leather Bag
- Cloth drawstring dust bag for protective storage
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: Leather
- Height: 39 cm
- Width: 10 cm
- Weight: 1160 g
- Length: 32 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060219252428
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One year
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Beautifully made, but flawed...
This bag is a beautifully made item using the best quality materials but it's biggest flaw is usability.
It has a reasonable am This bag is a beautifully made item using the best quality materials but it's biggest flaw is usability.
It has a reasonable amount of compartments but all of this seems added for the sake of it, but it doesn't seem very well thought out at all.
For a bag selling itself as a bag for a 15" MBP I was surprised how awkward it was to get the MBP in without potentially scratching the MBP on the zip.
There's an iPhone sized pouch inside the main front pouch. But the pouch isn't secure and it's open to the weather and thieves, so it's unlikely you'd actually put your iPhone in there.
I want to love this bag and for £200 I should love it. But great materials/workmanship alone don't make a great bag. With a bit more thought on how this would actually be used, this could have been fantastic, but it's not. …
- Written by Peter B from WALTHAM ABBEY
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
is this bag suitable for mac book pro with retina display 13in
- Asked by Abdalla A from Sharjah