Made from durable pebble cowhide leather with an adjustable webbing strap, this is an ideal small work bag. A large front pocket with an inner iPhone holder and a large rear zipped pocket allow you to organise your belongings and keep them safe. The internal padded compartment keeps your MacBook Air or iPad protected. Internal zipped pocket, removable key holder, two penholders and two slip-in pockets provide versatile storage for all your work essentials.
- Internal padded compartment
- Large front pocket with popper closure and inner iPhone pocket
- Large back zipped pocket
- Made from durable pebble cowhide leather
- Removable key holder
- Internal slip in pockets plus 2 pen holders
- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap
Did you notice?An internal zipped pocket, removable key holder, two penholders and two slip-in pockets provide versatile storage for all your work essentials.
Apple Recommends ForA sleek compact cross body bag, designed to keep your iPad or MacBook Air safe and secure.
What's in the Box?
- Marshall Bergman Corbin Leather Bag
- Cloth drawstring dust bag for protective storage
- Form Factor: Messenger Bag
- Material: Leather
- Height: 33 cm
- Width: 6 cm
- Weight: 740 g
- Length: 23.5 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060219252305
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One year
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can you squeeze a 13" 2012 MacBook air into this bag? I don't need a bigger bag if 13" MBA fits!
- Asked by Scott W
No you can't, the 11" fits quite snugly, there definitely wouldn't be room for a 13" model
- Answered by Caroline L