Now for the first time ever, you can throw your entire DJ rig into a backpack and have room to spare. DJ2GO is a portable, affordable, and highly capable DJ controller that lets you control your favorite DJ software with a tactile feel that a computer mouse and keyboard can't match.
DJ2GO includes two platters, a crossfader, pitch and level controls, as well as Deck A, Deck B, Master and Headphone gain controls. It also lets you load and assign tracks to either of the two included deck control sections without ever touching a mouse. Sync and headphone buttons allow you to instantly sync two tracks and monitor either deck section.
Flexible, powerful software
You get a special edition of Virtual DJ software that's designed to mate perfectly with the capabilities of the controller - so you can pick up DJ2GO and literally start performing on the spot. And since DJ2GO is MIDI-compliant, you can easily use it with virtually any DJ software simply by re-mapping the controls in the applicable application. Just connect the included USB cable to your Mac or PC, install the software, and you're up and running.
- Seamless iTunes integration via included software means easy access to your iTunes library
- Software search function to easily find any song
- Ultra compact design makes it easy to DJ anywhere, anytime
- Plug and play operation gets you up and running in minutes
- Jog wheels for decks A/B lets you cue up and find the perfect spot in your song to start the music
- Mouseless navigation built in
- Simple set up for dual mono or stereo operation for using headphones to cue up next song without an audio interface
- Pitch up/down for decks A/B with slider controls
- Level controls for Decks A/B Master Level Contol and Headphone level controls
- Sync and headphone buttons allow you to instantly sync two tracks and monitor either deck section
- Great for easily mixing and accessing the iTunes library on your Mac
Did you notice?One of the world's most compact full-featured USB MIDI DJ controllers, DJ2GO integrates with virtually any MIDI-compatible DJ software
Apple Recommends ForBeginners and seasoned pros alike who want a DJ controller that lets them take the party anywhere, easily accessing their iTunes library with mouseless navigation.
What's in the Box?
- Numark DJ2GO USB MIDI Controller
- USB cable
- Virtual DJ Lite LE software with license key
- Quick start guide
- Height: 2.0 in./5.08 cm
- Width: 9.0 in./22.86 cm
- Weight: 14.4 oz./408.2 g
- Length: 13.5 in./34.29 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: DJ2GO
- UPC or EAN No.: H6399LL/A
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
it is a very product well worth the £50. it is so simple to use but very effective. i've just started djing and it is a great piec it is a very product well worth the £50. it is so simple to use but very effective. i've just started djing and it is a great piece of kit to start on . it is that good i could give it 10 out of 5 if i could it is that good.
GET ONE IT IS FANTASTIC AND WELL WORTH THE £50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! …
- Written by philip G from southport
15 of 18 people found this useful
A bargain at twice the price!
Brilliant! The software integrates perfectly with iTunes and I was mixing it up in under ten minutes.
Solid piece of kit, and Brilliant! The software integrates perfectly with iTunes and I was mixing it up in under ten minutes.
Solid piece of kit, and competitively priced (when you factor in delivery). The Jog-Wheels have a nice feel, for their size, the Cross Fader is smooth enough for scratching duties, and the buttons are of a tactile rubber, with bright lights beneath. Tough rubber feet stop the unit from slipping about.
Install "Virtual DJ LE Lite", plug the DJ2GO Controller in, (with supplied USB Cable). Launch VDJ, set your Audio Outs and start droppin' beats.
If you don't have four outputs, Split/Pan the Stereo Output Signal thus; Master to Left - Mac Speakers, Headphone Cue to Right - Mac Headphones Out (equals two Mono feeds). Most Club Systems are in Mono, so no worries there. If using External Speakers, Numark sell USB Headphones, (freeing the Mac Stereo Output for Master Feed), buy a USB Sound-Card, (minimum four Outputs), or get a Left-Right Signal/Headphone Splitter (two Mono Feeds).
It maps to any Software with Learn Function and provides all you need to get busy.
You're still required to use the Mouse, (no big deal!), and if you have a Trackpad, get Track Master from App Store (£2.99) for Multi-Touch Mayhem, or Virtual DJ Remote (£6.99) for your iPhone/Touch/iPad.
Record your Set, Normalise/EQ in Audacity (Google it, it's FREE!), adding Track Markers and ID3 Tags. iTunes really is very good for Converting Formats, ID3 labeling and Artwork.
Tip: Hold down "Ctrl", click on an EQ Knob, it acts like a Kill-Switch and cuts that Frequency, ie: Bass, Middle, or Treble.
Tip: Both Decks have to be playing for Synch to work. …
- Written by Steven M from LONDON
25 of 28 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
do you guys know if they sell it at a apple store
- Asked by Jason A from Miami
hi my question is with this controler when i play one channel can i hear in headphones the other channel ?
- Asked by Vanessa L from Vallejo
Nope. It doesn't have a sound card built in.
So you'll need a USB sound card to do that.
Alterna Nope. It doesn't have a sound card built in.
So you'll need a USB sound card to do that.
Alternatively you could output two channel mono if your software allows. One channel for cueing, one for master output. …
- Answered by Michael James F from Wolverhampton
Does it work with virtual dj home edition?
- Asked by Marco P from Union City
Im not sure what version it comes with ,but the numark dj 2 go comes with virtual dj. I'm not sure a Im not sure what version it comes with ,but the numark dj 2 go comes with virtual dj. I'm not sure about it working with the home edition, although it should ! I have virtual dj pro and it was plug and play. It should work the same for " the home edition " being the edition it comes with is at the bottom of the spectrum. Too put it short. I have it working perfect with Traktor as well. I've been spinning vinyl since the 80's and this controller is perfect for beginners, on the go or just plain fun. $60 its a no brainer. I hope this helps !!! …
- Answered by Joseph J from Corona