Conceived on a gravel trail by an engineer training for his first Ironman Triathlon, Yurbuds are designed to transform your athletic experience.
Patented Twist Lock technology
Twist Lock your Yurbuds into place and they'll stay in your ear as you work out.
Ultra-soft comfort fit
Yurbuds are the first earphones ergonomically designed to fit the ear while avoiding sensitive pain points.
These earphones deliver deeper, richer sound with all types of music, in any environment. Yet they allow sufficient ambient noise, so you stay aware of your surroundings.
Go the distance
Whether training in the rain, on tough trails or in a hot gym, YurBuds your will continue to work as long as you do. Yurbuds sport earphones are essential equipment created to deliver exceptional performance under challenging conditions, so you can achieve and exceed your goals.
- Patented Twist Lock technology—stays in your ear while you work out
- Dry Mic 3-button control allows convenient navigation of music during rigorous activity as well as hands-free calls—even in the rain
- Medical-grade silicone enhancers provide ultra-soft comfort that won't hurt even during extended use
- Durable, sweat-proof and water-resistant construction delivers reliable performance under all conditions
- Angled plug for durable strain relief on wire
- Integrated ergonomics and acoustics achieve an uncompromised clarity with deep base while keeping you aware of your surroundings
Did you notice?Reigning Ironman World Champions, Chris "Macca" McCormack and Mirinda "Rinny" Carfrae both train enthusiastically with Yurbuds.
Apple Recommends ForDesigned for athletes and fitness enthusiasts who train hard and play hard with earphones; perfect for extended active use.
What's in the Box?
- Yurbuds Inspire Pro Earphones with Dry Mic
- Soft, zippered carrying case
- Additional Enhancers to ensure personalised fit
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms +/- 15% (1 kHz)
- Other Features: With Remote and Mic, Works Without Batteries
- Form Factor: Ear Hook
- Height: 15 mm
- Width: 17 mm
- Length: 35 mm
- Mfr. Part Number: 10101
- UPC or EAN No.: 852530003033
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One-year limited
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Hit and miss
I bought a pair in January and up until now they've been excellent. No matter how sweaty you get, the earphones stay put. You get I bought a pair in January and up until now they've been excellent. No matter how sweaty you get, the earphones stay put. You get 2 sets of red earphone covers in the box, so they should be a perfect fit for anyone. Very comfortable, but you can also hear ambient noise, which makes them safe for running outdoors. The mic button can be a bit fiddly but otherwise the mic is good. They lasted me four months, and then the right earphone stopped working, but the box says they come with a lifetime warranty. I'm hoping this was a one-off, as they would have got the full 5 stars otherwise, and my faulty ones get replaced. …
- Written by Chris H from Ilford
7 of 7 people found this useful
I used to use the sennheiser sports in ears, until I lost a part. They never fell out.
Then the adidas fins.. they always used to I used to use the sennheiser sports in ears, until I lost a part. They never fell out.
Then the adidas fins.. they always used to fall out. So in my last ditch attempt I thought I would try these..
After the first 30seconds of trying to use them I thought they would not fit and was thinking to return them. However after trying to the second time around, they fitted perfectly. You just have to get the twist correct, so it might take a little practice.
But after that.. fantastic.. did not fall out at all and I am talking with full pace sprints, as well as things like sqat jumps! Also the packaging comes with a guarentee, where you can contract the manufacturers via email to get custom fit buds if the ones supplied don't fit properly.
The mic/control part is a bit heavy, but it comes with a clip, so you just attach it to your T-shirt, which worked well for me and prevented it from swinging around.
So far so good. …
- Written by Ahamed Z from BIRMINGHAM
12 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will the yurbuds 3 button control dry mic work with an android phone (Htc TB)
- Asked by Jose D from San Diego
While the Yurbuds Inspire Pro with the 3-button dry mic are only fully compatible with Apple phones While the Yurbuds Inspire Pro with the 3-button dry mic are only fully compatible with Apple phones and devices, Yurbuds Inspire Talk is fully compatible with all Android phones as well as other platforms. …
- Answered by Jenna B from Saint Louis
are they compatible with iphone 5? staff in store said they were...but not according to web info...
- Asked by Georgia S from Melbourne
Yes, definitely is. I contacted Yurbuds drawing attention to this item on Apples shop and they have Yes, definitely is. I contacted Yurbuds drawing attention to this item on Apples shop and they have confirmed it is compatible with iPhone 5... Based on this I'm about to place an order. …
- Answered by Richard C
does this earphones have a decent bass ???
- Asked by Sakthivignesh K from Tiruppur
is the mic part bulky and heavy?
- Asked by Jesse W from Merced
I love the mic part it is right spot in my opinion. It is very easy to find while running. I just I love the mic part it is right spot in my opinion. It is very easy to find while running. I just wish the cable between the headphone and the mic were a bit shorter.
I love these headphones for running, the best, they really don't fall out! …
- Answered by Sebastian L from Hurlburt Field
does the 3 button control forward and reverse tracks
- Asked by Stephen E from Chesterfield