Bose QuietComfort Acoustic Noise Cancelling 15i headphones are the best performing headphones from Bose. Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever. Advanced electronics use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more of the sounds around you. So you hear even less noise, and even more of your music and movies—with the quality sound you expect from Bose.
Bose proprietary ear cushion technology further reduces unwanted noise. The cushion materials block noise before it enters the earcups, delivering a quiet listening experience and a comfortable fit.
Unmatched Bose audio
Enjoy quality sound—including deep low notes—from small, lightweight earcups made possible by proprietary signal processing and audio reproduction technology. You enjoy well-balanced and detailed audio, all made clearer by advanced noise reduction.
Even when not listening to music, you can use these headphones to quickly leave the noise behind—and relax. And the additional cable with inline remote and microphone let you easily control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone, and iPad models—and lets you take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease.
- TriPort® acoustic headphone structure, available only from Bose, features tiny vents in the earcups for a balanced audio performance
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies, using microphones both inside and outside each earcup
- Comfortable around-ear cushions use a proprietary soft-cushion design to establish a critical acoustical seal between the earcups and your head
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone to control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products
- AAA battery (included) provides an average 35 hours of playing time
- Fold-flat earcups rotate 90 degrees for easy storage and portability
- A small, slim carrying case helps protect headphones and accessories during travel
- Single, detachable audio cable for greater convenience than standard dual-cable designs
Did you notice?Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever.
Apple Recommends ForLess noise, acclaimed lifelike sound and a fit that stays comfortable for hours—along with impressive Bose quality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® QuietComfort® 15i headphones
- Carrying case with accessory pouch
- Dual plug adapter
- One AAA alkaline battery
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone for select Apple products
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling,Batteries Required,Foldable,With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 5.5 ft./1.68 m (Inline remote and mic cable)
- Batteries: AAA
- Battery life: Up to 35 hours
- Height: 7.5 in./19.1 cm
- Width: 6 in./15.2 cm
- Weight: 6.4 oz./181.44 g
- Length: 1.5 in./3.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 345442-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817613996
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Incredible product, worth every penny.
I was fortunate enough to be in the USA when I first listened to and subsequently bought these headphones (which saved me ~£100!). I was fortunate enough to be in the USA when I first listened to and subsequently bought these headphones (which saved me ~£100!). Easily one of the best accessories I've ever bought for any device. The sound is crisp, with amazing treble and, especially when I turn up the bass, great depth and clarity. As well as this, the noise-reduction is astounding. In any environment, they will complete isolate external noise, leaving you to enjoy the music. Finally, they are supremely comfortable to wear, even for extended journeys of 4-5 hours. Amazing product. …
- Written by Sam H from Liskeard
85 of 90 people found this useful
Amazing - Highly Recommended!
I was originally a bit skeptical about wether to spend £300 on a pair of headphones, but after testing these at the Apple store I I was originally a bit skeptical about wether to spend £300 on a pair of headphones, but after testing these at the Apple store I can honestly say that you really do get what you pay for. Once you put on the headphones (even without music playing) all the surrounding sound just disappears so you can fully focus on the music you are playing. Amazing quality, and they are very comfortable on the ears.
I would highly recommend these to anyone …
- Written by Daniel O from Isleworth
71 of 77 people found this useful
the best headphones I have ever used, well worth the money!
- Written by James F from YORK
59 of 65 people found this useful
Hype...that's the word. Step on a plane and most of the well-heeled folks up front will be wearing these like some kind of status Hype...that's the word. Step on a plane and most of the well-heeled folks up front will be wearing these like some kind of status badge.....
But....hear this folks....deaden the sound of the jet rumble - YES. Sound out the frequent turbulence announcements - NO, block out screaming kids - NO.
Now then, foam earplugs do all of the above, for $1
Want to listen to some quality music reproduction (sorry iPhone/iPod users, you're missing out...unless you are 'pre-amped out' to a DAC/Amp) then forget these and invest in some quality earuds/cans and hear music as it was meant to be heard, NOT Bose style...muddy, ill defined bass, no midrange and recessed treble....music for the masses, oh well...... …
- Written by William B from Fort Smith
2 of 7 people found this useful
Excellent if your a tube traveller or just want quiet environment
I'm a Londoner so the morning commute on the tube is quite loud and the noise cancelling is the best I've ever experienced, even w I'm a Londoner so the morning commute on the tube is quite loud and the noise cancelling is the best I've ever experienced, even without music, just turn on and noise such as air movement/speech/machine noise are totally removed.
Fit 9/10, as the ear get tucked in the ear muff
Weight is just bang in the middle and feels 9/10
Noise leakage... Yes but who cares, but not too bad ... But you may disturb person next to you (in a library) if music Is on max so 7/10
Value.... Worth every penny if it had built in battery and anti tangle wire... 8/10
Build quality 9/10
Movies feel like 5.1 surround sound (if supported), where your can hear and feel as it was actually flying past for example game of thrones battle scenes you hear the surrounding sword clashes/arrows flying past in our head flying past from behind your head to the front (if that makes sense)
One thing it lacks ... Is the apple quality, feels like samsung (plastic)... I mean your paying £300 at least give me anti tangle (that silicone feel) wires rather than plastic and a rechargeable built in battery... But after all us said it is the best headphones in this price and worth the full 5 stars even with its 1 or 2 downside. …
- Written by Naimmul K from Barkingside
3 of 3 people found this useful
Best Headphones in the market !!!
At the beginning., i thought its a bit expensive., but i have always trusted bose for their comfort and crisp/clear sound. These h At the beginning., i thought its a bit expensive., but i have always trusted bose for their comfort and crisp/clear sound. These headphones just goes beyond my expectations., noise cancellation is perfect. Well Done Bose. …
- Written by Sharmil Kumar G from Birmingham
2 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
What is the difference between the Bose Quiet Comfort 15 and the Bose Quiet Comfort 15i?
- Asked by Ginna M from Sugar Land
The 15 is the traditional silver color and the 15i is the limited edition blue color. Other than tha The 15 is the traditional silver color and the 15i is the limited edition blue color. Other than that, they are identical. …
- Answered by Daniel L from Boca Raton
are these headphones compatible with the 5th generation iPod?
- Asked by Darryl B from Anchorage
I don't think you'd be comfortable with this in the gym. It's hold is not as tight, and would keep I don't think you'd be comfortable with this in the gym. It's hold is not as tight, and would keep slipping off your head. So, unless you are doing an activity as low pace as walking, it would not be easily usable in a gym. …
- Answered by Mehrdad R from San Mateo
Can the ear cup covers be replaced?
- Asked by Jim C from Maple Valley
Yes they can. They are available direct from Bose
- Answered by Arran L
Can this set of headphones allow for Mono instead of stereo listening? My husband does not have any hearing in his right ear.
- Asked by Jane O from Alto
Yes the majority of devices can be set to play mono with these headphones. Usually under sound setti Yes the majority of devices can be set to play mono with these headphones. Usually under sound settings. iPhone for example lets you do this …
- Answered by Arran L
Are these compatible with the I pad mini?
- Asked by Emilio G from New York
I seem to have the same problem: these headphones do not work with my iPad mini. In the compatibilit I seem to have the same problem: these headphones do not work with my iPad mini. In the compatibility list on this site, the iPad mini is not listed under compatible devices. I hope Apple can provide an answer.
- Answered by Sabine K