Toast 11 Titanium makes it easier than ever to capture, burn, convert, copy and share digital media. Use Toast 11 to take videos and music from almost any source, convert them to other popular formats to enjoy on your iPad, iPhone, HDTV, online and more.
Toast's new design, including both video and step-by-step tutorials, helps you optimize the digital files on your Mac. New features include faster processing speeds, disc burning from multiple drives, export to formats like Flash, MKV and DivX Plus HD, and direct video sharing to Facebook, YouTube, and Vimeo.
- Copy CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs
- Grab video and music from anywhere
- Burn media files onto CD, DVD, Blu-ray discs
- Copy or burn discs using multiple drives simultaneously
- Easy project assistant
- Redesigned user interface
- Built-in video tutorials
- One-step video posting to YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo
- Back up an entire camera of HD video to disc in one click
- Extract clips from any DVD-Video and convert to the format of your choice
Did you notice?A completely new design helps you make the most of the digital files on your Mac.
Apple Recommends ForTake videos and music from almost any source and convert them to other popular formats to enjoy on your iPad, iPhone, HDTV, online and more.
What's in the Box?
- Toast 11 Titanium DVD (includes the following software: Toast 11 Titanium, SDX audio capture, Disc Cover 3 RE labeling, GetBackup Pro RE backup, DiscCatalogMaker RE, TiVoToGo for the Mac)
- Getting started guide
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: DVD
- Mac OS X v10.5 or 10.6
- Intel Processor
- 1GB of free space
- 1GB of RAM
- Internet connection required for video tutorials, product updates, and other functionality.
- VideoBoost requires a compatible NVIDIA graphics card and 4GB or RAM for optimal performance
- Mfr. Part Number: 8247000
- UPC or EAN No.: 687967131826
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Supported input formats:
- Audio: AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, FLAC, and Dolby Digital AC-3
- Video: AVCHD, AVCHD Lite, AVI, DivX Plus HD, DV, FLV and F4V for Adobe Flash, MJPEG, MOV, MKV, MPEG-1/2/4, VOB, VIDEO_TS folder, shared iMovie projects, EyeTV recordings, and TiVoToGo™ transfers
- Photo: BMP, GIF. JPG, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF
- Disc images: ISO, BIN/CUE, IMG, DMG, CDR, NRG
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can Toast play Blu Ray movies on my Mac
- Asked by Timothy T from Newcastle
No, it doesn't give you that option. You can edit your HD footage but, once you've burned your foota No, it doesn't give you that option. You can edit your HD footage but, once you've burned your footage to disc, that's it... you can't view it, or other Blu-ray movies, on your Mac again. Apple is, sadly, very behind with all this. …
- Answered by Derren W from Toronto
can this product covert encoded music dvds to my mac
- Asked by Nathan S from Sydney
Lion compatable ?
- Asked by Cliff B from Fairfield
I had no problem installing it to Lion.
- Answered by Richard S T from Houston
Can toast 11 take my current DVDs movies and convert to file that can be use on iPad
- Asked by Pauline K from Simi Valley
Absolutely yes... as long as there is no Macrovision copy protection. It won't work with DVDs that y Absolutely yes... as long as there is no Macrovision copy protection. It won't work with DVDs that you have purchased. …
- Answered by Derren W from Toronto