The Jabra WAVE Bluetooth headset has behind-the-ear headsets that are renowned for their supreme comfort. Made from ultra soft, flexible materials to provide a natural, contoured feel while new battery technology allows for a slimmer, lighter design that distributes weight evenly behind the ear.
Crisp Calls with Wind Noise Reduction
Connect your iPhone to the Jabra WAVE with its new microphone concept that significantly decreases the effects of wind noise for clearer calls. The headset's boom tip is designed with rounded holes for smooth wind passage and less turbulence and the microphone is wrapped in a unique foam material. Combining these design elements with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures crystal clear audio even in windy environments.
MultiuseTM and Voice Guidance
The Jabra WAVE can be connected to two devices at the same time via Multiuse technology, allowing you to transition seamlessly between multiple iPhones or computer calls. Voice Guidance on the Jabra WAVE will also notify users of crucial status updates, such as connectivity and low battery.
- Three layer wind noise reduction
- Automatic Volume Adjustment and Acoustic Shock Protection
- Flexible headset shape that molds to your ear
- Voice Guidance providing spoken status updates
- Jabra StatusDisplayTM shows battery life and connectivity status
Did you notice?Multiuse technology, allowing you to transition seamlessly between multiple iPhones or computer calls.
Apple Recommends ForA microphone concept that significantly decreases the effects of wind noise for clearer calls with your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Jabra WAVE Bluetooth Headset
- Ultimate comfort eargels
- Quick Start Manual
- AC Charger
- Height : 1.8 in./4.5 cm
- Width : 0.5 in./1.2 cm
- Weight : 0.44 oz./13 g
- Length : 3.9 in./10.0 cm
- UPC or EAN No. : 5707055023507
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Bad headset for iphone 5
I have used this headset the last week, and with disappointing result.
When the phone ring, you need to choose the h eadset after connection is established?
When you make a call, you need to choose headset half of the times, which is also anoying.
Not recommended match. …
- Written by Jan L from Hvalsö
9 of 11 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Arlo M from Issaquah
No answers yet
- Asked by Tom S from Edgeworthstown
Yes it work with Mac, go to system preference turn on Bluetooth and pair it. Thank you
- Answered by M K from Namakkal
- Asked by Henry C from Saratoga
no it works for both ears. You simply just twist the eargel to change ear
- Answered by Steven Doan S
- Asked by Maxime D from Sherbrooke
Yes. Press the "microphone" button for about 2 seconds. Siri answers. Say "Pause," "Play (name of so ng or artist)," or for instance "skip." …
- Answered by Kim B from Miami
Yes. I just bought this and it works fine with Siri. You simply have to hold the answer/end button f or about a half second to activate Siri.
If you hold it for a shorter period (what Jabra calls a "tap") then it will only activate the phone and say "connected".
If you hold for 5 seconds it will reset the headset.
So remember, just a press for about 1/2 second. …
- Answered by Christopher C from Scottsdale