With the Jabra CRUISER2 you stay in control of the conversation without taking your hands off the wheel. It looks right in any car and its carefully positioned buttons make it exceptionally easy to operate. You won't run out of charge because its voice will tell you when it needs more power.
A sleek new horizontal design allows for easy access to controls and delivers improved audio, ensuring better sound on both ends of a call. With a powerful centre speaker and two microphones strategically placed within the device, the Jabra CRUISER2 is able to distinguish between voice and noise and ensures users are always able to hear calls clearly.
Voice Guidance and Caller ID
Ensuring that your eyes stay on the road, Jabra CRUISER2 speaks to you, telling you when its battery is running low, when it's connected to your iPhone and provides handy pairing instructions. Its built in physical memory allows it to download your address book from your mobile and then announce to you who is calling.
Advanced MultiuseTM and Music Streaming
With its advanced MultiuseTM technology Jabra CRUISER2 can connect to two devices at once and then lets you switch seamlessly between two conversations without having to hang up on either call. You can also stream your favourite tunes or podcasts from your phone to your car stereo via Jabra CRUISER2's A2DP technology.
- Superior sound with dual microphone technology
- Spoken Caller ID and voice guidance
- Transmit your music and calls to your car speakers via the FM transmitter
- Advanced MultiuseTM - connect up to two devices simultaneously
- No installations - simply clip onto your sun visor
Did you notice?The Jabra CRUISER2 gives voice instructions for setup, to tell you who's calling and when its battery is running low.
Apple Recommends ForHands-free calls on your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- USB cable
- Car charger
- Quick Start Guide
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Charge Time: 2 Hours
- Talk Time: 14 Hours
- Stand By Time: 312 Hours
- Mfr. Part Number: 100-47100010-60
- UPC or EAN No.: 5707055018701
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Could see this product was recommended by Apple for use with iPhone but looked around anyway. Different reviews, generally all of Could see this product was recommended by Apple for use with iPhone but looked around anyway. Different reviews, generally all of them complimentary. Bit the bullet and bought one. I was not disappointed, good sound quality and quickly connects with my iPhone 4S. Clear voice instructions when you first switch it on. I haven't looked at the manual yet! Its also a good looking piece of kit. The ability to listen to the callers voice through the radio on FM is quite good too but I can see that being a bit of an issue when you are in cities maybe? So far it sits happily at 88.1 FM and works fine. Although the FM link drops after about 10 minutes, maybe power saving? Doesn't affect my overall view on this item. Liked it so much bought one for my girlfriend! …
- Written by Simon D from Ammanford
73 of 78 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does it work with the iphone 5s?
- Asked by Samuel C from Shelbyville
My Jabra Cruiser2 won't work with my iphone 5s. My sister has an iphone 5 and her Jabra Cruiser2 do My Jabra Cruiser2 won't work with my iphone 5s. My sister has an iphone 5 and her Jabra Cruiser2 does work with it. Frustrating. My phone can't even "find" the device when searching under "Bluetooth". …
- Answered by Kristin M from North Hollywood
can it be charged in a truck, ie 24v?
- Asked by Edward D from Rathnew
yes it works fine with 24v
- Answered by Steven Doan S
Does it work with the iphone 5?
- Asked by Helen R
Hi I have recently brought this Bluetooth kit for my car in which i have an iPhone 5.
This device w Hi I have recently brought this Bluetooth kit for my car in which i have an iPhone 5.
This device works very well with an iPhone 5 and it will let you do the following; make and receive calls, use Siri, hear sat nav app commands, listen to music and much more.
Hope this answers your question. …
- Answered by Steven H
Does it work with iPhone tom tom app
- Asked by Julia A
yes - when the devices are connected you should get the sound from the App in the Jabra speakerphone
- Answered by Steven Doan S
Will it work with iPhone 4s and Siri?
- Asked by Mark S
Purchased this unit with the same intention, tried it this morning and works a charm with Siri.
- Answered by Nigel S