Enjoy listening to your music, wherever you are. With Plantronics BackBeat 903+ you get clear, rich sound and never miss a beat or a call on your iPhone with easy-touch button controls. Voice alerts let you know when your iPhone's battery is getting low.
Designed for comfort, designed for life
BackBeat 903+ has telescoping and swivel features and SnugFit earbuds, made of flexible materials, which mould to the shape of your ear, giving a great fit and sealing out the background noise. And the ruggedised, flexible design lets you throw it in your gym bag or stow it in the handy carry pouch.
- Rugged materials and design for an active lifestyle - ideal for working out or chilling out
- Perfect fit with 3 levels of earpiece adjustment
- Clear, rich sound plus dual mics and AudioIQ2 technology for excellent audio and clear calls
- Stream music, podcasts and more from your iPhone
- iPhone battery meter - monitor headset battery level on-screen
- One-touch controls for answering and ending calls
- Hear what's going on around you with the touch of a button using OpenMic technology
- Flexible design lets you take it everywhere and quickly store in its carry pouch
- Voice alerts provide status on battery, out of range, mute and more
Did you notice?Voice alerts let you know when your iPhone's battery is getting low.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying the rich stereo sound of the music on your iPhone while engaged in activities where headphone cords get in the way.
What's in the Box?
- Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones
- AC charger with Micro-USB connectors
- Protective carry pouch
- Other Features: Multipoint Support, Noise Cancelling, Stereo Bluetooth, Wind noise reduction
- Form Factor: Neckband, In Ear
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Charge Time: 3 hours
- Talk Time: 7 hours
- Stand By Time: 7 days
- Mfr. Part Number: 83800-05
- UPC or EAN No.: 5033588032427
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
excellent bluetooth headset
got these to replace my second pair of faulty motorola s9 hd's, the sound quality from these is MUCH better than the motorola, the got these to replace my second pair of faulty motorola s9 hd's, the sound quality from these is MUCH better than the motorola, the over the ear design with the cable around the back as opposed to the rigid design of the motorolas and most other bluetooth headsets also make this the most comfortable to wear.
so far ive used them in the gym and find the design much more practical than the rigid motorola's, this headset is so light you can very easily forget that your wearing it!
outdoors it keeps the signal much better than the s9's walking around with my iphone in my pocket they havent lost signal on me once.
they also appear to be much more sweat resistant than the s9's which is what caused so many of the faults with that headset.
would definitely recommend this headset to anyone who is looking for a reasonably priced, great quality bluetooth headset! …
- Written by ryan S from comber
53 of 56 people found this useful
Thoroughly recommened - and have
Bought these as a bluetooth headset for use in my car but also because I liked the idea of having wireless earphones.
Pros: I Bought these as a bluetooth headset for use in my car but also because I liked the idea of having wireless earphones.
Pros: I would find it very difficult to fault these. They're extremely user friendly and being relieved of wires is fantastic!
The sound quality is great for the music, much better than I expected. I have Bose QC3's and whilst the quality obviously isn't that good, they're much better than my sennheisers.
Bass boost is a good feature to have.
Calls are clear although a little weird not having a discernable mic to speak into.
The over-ear design is comfortable and stable although I'm sure not everyone will agree with this.
Really cool power indicator on iPhone.
Cons: Call quality could be better. I think this is the case with most bluetooth headsets but the person I called said although I was clear, I sounded a little robotic. …
- Written by Jennifer M from Milton Keynes
46 of 49 people found this useful
the best bluetooth headset I used
After getting this headset I was impressed with sound quality (is better than Apple In-Ear
headphones or some other wired headpho After getting this headset I was impressed with sound quality (is better than Apple In-Ear
headphones or some other wired headphones) and is most comfortable from bluetooth headset and headphones I been using-I was wearing it 5 hours and durning it almost forgotten about having it on me...I love battery indicator on the iPhone and when you press power button durning listing it will say how much listening time you have left. …
- Written by Jakub O from Birmingham
38 of 42 people found this useful
great sound - pity boy the mic
Good sound but no good for Siri - can't hear a word you say as the mic is on the ear pieces
- Written by Chris G from Nottingham
1 of 1 people found this useful
Not overly impressed
Not overly impressed with these headphones as I don't feel they sit in my ears that well. The quality of the music is good, but s Not overly impressed with these headphones as I don't feel they sit in my ears that well. The quality of the music is good, but sometimes cuts out for 1 second, even if the phone is in your hand.
Battery lasts 7 hours which is decent. However, I think my next pair of headphones will be in-ear ones. …
- Written by Sachin B from HOUNSLOW
3 of 3 people found this useful
I love this headset. But the issue is, my iPhone 5s won't take any calls from it. It plays music just fine but that was not the on I love this headset. But the issue is, my iPhone 5s won't take any calls from it. It plays music just fine but that was not the only reason I purchased them. I hope the is just a technicality and a bug fix will do the trick. It worked awesome with my other iPhones so this is just strange. …
- Written by Kaamilah B from New Haven
3 of 3 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Will these work on iPod touch 32GB model A1421
- Asked by Gabrielle S
No answers yet
Do they work with i pad 1
- Asked by Lloyd R
- Answered by Daniel B from Altrincham
Can these be worn comfortably with glasses?
- Asked by Shaun W
No answers yet
Will these work on iphone 5?
- Asked by Karen K
Yes these do work on the iphone 5. I wanted to know if they were compatible as well so i went into t Yes these do work on the iphone 5. I wanted to know if they were compatible as well so i went into the apple store and we actually tried the headset out and it paired up and worked fine. I tried these on and they were comfortable and felt secure. …
- Answered by Gemma B
Did these work reliably outdoors?
- Asked by Simon S
Yes. They are perfect for sports too.
- Answered by Tyrone H
do they work with tom tom application installed in iphone?
- Asked by Muhammad Arif R from London