This exotic looking pyramid-shaped subwoofer with super stylish satellites, makes the Edifier Prisma E3350 2.1 Speakers a fashion statement in any home.
Great sound, great look
They sound superb with the downward firing subwoofer driver, and hi-tech crossovers for the new anti-resonant material satellites. Edifiers outstanding ergonomically designed wired controller is included for pure listening fun.
- Exotic pyramid shaped downward firing subwoofer
- 2-Way satellites with soft silk dome tweeters
- Magnetically shielded design
- Pro-design 2-way satellite crossover
- New anti-resonant composite material satellite enclosures
- Separate bass level adjustment on subwoofer
- Unique wired controller with red Halo style design power indicator
- Includes headphone jack and input for Mac, iPod, iPhone or iPad
Did you notice?This speaker system has a unique wired controller and a separate bass level adjustment on the subwoofer.
Apple Recommends ForMusic, movies and gaming on your Mac and even on your iPad, iPhone or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- 2 satellite speakers ( with cable)
- Power adapter (with Euro and UK detachable power cord)
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm connector male cable
- Multilingual end user's manual
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Connections: Headphone port
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: Bass Unit Driver : 5 inch driver, magnetically shielded, 5 Ohm|Satellite Unit Driver: 2.75 inch oval shaped driver, 4 Ohm and 3/4 inch PV dome tweeter, magnetically shielded, 4 Ohm
- Power Source: AC
- Mfr. Part Number: E3350
- UPC or EAN No.: 6923520262083
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
0800 048 0408 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod 1st & 2nd Generation
iPod 3rd Generation
iPod 4th Generation (click wheel)
iPod 4th Generation (color display)
iPod 5th Generation (video)
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod nano 7th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
I highly recommend these speakers they will make any desk top look great at a very reasonable price. I recommend using them in a m I highly recommend these speakers they will make any desk top look great at a very reasonable price. I recommend using them in a medium size room as the 50 wats are great in bedrooms but not much good in a large room …
- Written by Imran M from Solihull
153 of 162 people found this useful
The sound quality is extremely good,and they look very sleek. The bass is very good aswell, but perhaps since it is a down firing The sound quality is extremely good,and they look very sleek. The bass is very good aswell, but perhaps since it is a down firing sub-woofer you cant feel the base as much as upwards firing ones. There are rather a lot of wires but i was able to hide them easily. The seperate sound control is very usefull aswell. For the price they are at it is a bargain considering how good they are! …
- Written by Max H from London
114 of 127 people found this useful
Slick and Glossy
Sound is Amazing, perfect for blasting out your favourite classical music or the latest pop song, slick and glossy which looks per Sound is Amazing, perfect for blasting out your favourite classical music or the latest pop song, slick and glossy which looks perfect on my minimalistic work area. i was a tad reluctant as they were cheap and i always believe you get what you pay for, but these didn't let me down. Very Happy! …
- Written by David C from Newcastle
107 of 122 people found this useful
Edifier Prisma Bluetooth 2.1 versus Edifier S330D
Nearly 2 years ago, I purchased an Edifier S330D. was so very impressed that I wrote a flattering review of it at that time.
Re Nearly 2 years ago, I purchased an Edifier S330D. was so very impressed that I wrote a flattering review of it at that time.
Recently, I purchased an iMAC from Apple and liked the concept of the Edifier Prisma Bluetooth as an ideal companion to my new MAC system. The visual appearance is stunning. Just too bad though that the sound quality simply does NOT match its visual appeal. I was so unhappy with the speakers that I returned them for a credit.
I am now using the older - but more capable - Edifier S330D.
It is sad indeed that Edifier has seriously cheapened a product that was previously very good. I can tell you that the distortion in the sub-woofer is really bad. I have used really inexpensive Logitech speakers that sounded a lot better for a fraction of the price.
Edifier may want to look like a rocket ship and that is neat - but only if the sound quality follows suit. Sadly, that is NOT the case. I can NOT recommend these speakers and would suggest that if you were thinking of purchasing these, that you consider your alternative options. …
- Written by Robert A C from Sydney Mines
1 of 1 people found this useful
Great speakers for a great price!
I am by no mans an audiophile, but after searching for a speaker within budget for my kitchen I've heard what a bad set of speaker I am by no mans an audiophile, but after searching for a speaker within budget for my kitchen I've heard what a bad set of speakers sounds like (think UE bluetooth speakers). I wanted an Airplay speaker so I could listen to music whilst cooking, but all the offerings are really expensive! Instead I paired these with an Airport Express. Perfect! The speakers sound great - a friend of mine has the HK Soundstick 3's (which use the same 2.1 with downward sub config) and thinks these sound as good if not better. The sub is good and strong but also adjustable so you can tune the amount of bass to your taste. The satellite speakers re sleek and sound crisp. The volume controller looks smart and feels solidly built and the lighting on the unit looks cool too! Overall, really happy with my choice! …
- Written by Joe B
4 of 4 people found this useful
I bought these for my 27" iMac because the in-built speakers weren't great for playing music from iTunes etc. - the speakers sound I bought these for my 27" iMac because the in-built speakers weren't great for playing music from iTunes etc. - the speakers sound great and look good too! They also appear to be excellent value for money when compared to other external speakers in the Apple Store. I have no hesitation in recommending this product. …
- Written by Richard C from Newtownards
4 of 5 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
I have very limited space and would like to know the size (width, depth and height) of the woofer and the speakers?
- Asked by Frank C from Alfreton
do they work on mac desktop?
- Asked by Naomi T from Bronx
yes they do
- Answered by Aran K
I have the mac pro how are the edifier prisma speakers with that?
- Asked by Kenny K
Can the Prisma Speakers be used for laptops and PC's
- Asked by Nelson K
Yes; these speakers work with any device that has a 3.5mm audio output jack.
- Answered by F. Dee B from Loganville
I have a few questions about these speakers...
- Asked by David L from Belton
Cool set of Q's.
Here we go:
1. Hands down best buy is Edifier. With the money you save you Cool set of Q's.
Here we go:
1. Hands down best buy is Edifier. With the money you save you can buy more sets for other rooms. Best sound quality is also Edifier. I put them on the same page as my Bose set and I can not tell much of a difference until I check my bank account. Rock on with your music Bro!
2. Six feet for each speaker, but the music takes on a different tone when the speakers are far from the subwoofer. Personally, I move them closer to the subwoofer when I want to adjust what I am hearing and I am very happy with that.
3. Dude, great question, see my answer above. Wow, you are spot on! …
- Answered by John W from Brooklyn