13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display, 1280-by-800 resolution
8GB (2 x 4GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM
750GB Serial ATA @ 5400 rpm1
8x double-layer SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
Intel HD Graphics 4000
Apple Certified Refurbished Products
- Quality products at great prices
- Rigorous refurbishment process prior to sale
- Covered by Apple's one-year limited warranty
- Covered by Apple's 14-day returns policy
- AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased
- Supplies are limited
State of the art comes as standard.
The 13-inch models feature the new dual-core Intel Core i5 or the dual-core Intel Core i7 — the fastest mobile dual-core processor available. Built on a new 22-nanometre process, Intel’s third-generation Core architecture keeps the processor, cache, graphics processor and a faster-than-ever 1600MHz memory controller on a single chip. Since data doesn’t have as far to travel, you can fly through demanding tasks like editing HD video, compiling audio or rendering a multi-layered image file.
A long-lasting battery. Charge less. Do more.
MacBook Pro delivers amazing battery life. And that’s with more powerful processors and faster graphics than ever. An energy-efficient processor architecture with an integrated video encoder, along with automatic graphics switching in the 15-inch model, helps improve battery life. So you can get up to 7 hours on a single charge.2
FaceTime HD camera. Say "hi" in high def.
Get more of your friends in on the fun with crisp, widescreen HD video. The picture is so clear, it will look and feel almost like you’re in the same room. You can make 720p HD calls from your MacBook Pro to any Mac with a FaceTime HD camera. You can also make video calls to iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch and other Intel-based Mac computers.3
Thunderbolt. Data transfer is now lightning fast.
Thunderbolt technology gives you a single connection that carries both DisplayPort and PCI Express. With two 10-Gbps data channels, you can transfer data up to 12 times faster than with FireWire 800. And don’t worry about a single drive or peripheral tying up the Thunderbolt port: you can daisy-chain as many as six devices, including your display. So with one tiny, streamlined port, you get lightning-fast transfer speeds and huge expansion capabilities.
Includes Mail, Contacts, Calendar, the Mac App Store, iTunes, Safari, Time Machine, FaceTime, Photo Booth, Mission Control, Launchpad, AirDrop, Resume, Auto Save, Versions, Quick Look, Spotlight, QuickTime and more.
Apple’s award-winning suite of digital lifestyle applications, including: iPhoto, iMovie and GarageBand.
What's in the Box?
- Refurbished MacBook Pro
- 60W MagSafe Power Adapter
- AC wall plug
- Power lead
- 2.9 GHz Dual-core Intel Core i7 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz) with 4MB shared L3 cache
- 8GB (2x4GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- 750GB Serial ATA, 5400 rpm1
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Dual display and video mirroring: simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 2560x1600 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colours
- MagSafe power port
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps)
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- Headphone port
- SDXC card slot
- Kensington lock slot
- 8x SuperDrive
- Stereo speakers with subwoofer
- Omnidirectional microphone
- Headphone port
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with remote and microphone
- Support for audio line out (digital/analog)
- 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking4
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Size and Weight
- Height: 2.41 cm (0.95 inches)
- Width: 32.5 cm (12.78 inches)
- Depth: 22.7 cm (8.94 inches)
- Weight: 2.06 kg (4.5 pounds)5
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. When you need assistance that is not provided by your manuals, through onscreen or online help, or by fax, please call: 0844 209 0611. Your telephone support includes 90 days of assistance for Apple-branded products. Our trained staff are ready to help you with the installation and basic use of your Apple product.6
- 1. 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- 2. Wireless web testing conducted by Apple in May 2012 using pre-production 2.6GHz quad-core Intel Core i7–based 15-inch MacBook Pro units and pre-production 2.9GHz dual-core Intel Core i7–based 13-inch MacBook Pro units. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to 50%. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
- 3. Requires a FaceTime-enabled iOS device with a Wi-Fi connection, or a FaceTime-enabled Mac with an Internet connection and FaceTime for Mac software (may require separate purchase). Not available in all areas.
- 4. Wireless Internet access requires a base station or other wireless access point and Internet access; fees may apply. Some ISPs are not currently compatible with AirPort.
- 5. Actual weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- 6. Following the 90-day support period, you may be asked to provide a credit card or other payment method.