Engrave Your iPod or iPad
Want to make your new iPod or iPad your own? You can engrave any model of new iPad, iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod classic, and iPod touch. Personalised laser engraving is only available on the Apple Online Store. Engraving is not offered on refurbished products.
After you select your iPod or iPad from the Apple Online Store, you will be offered the option to enter up to one line of text for iPod shuffle and iPod nano, and up to two lines of text for iPod classic, iPod touch, and iPad. As you type, you’ll see an image on the left side of the page that represents what your text will look like. The text will be engraved near the top, on the back of the product, just like it appears in the image.
Please make sure that everything is spelled correctly before you place your order. If you do make a mistake you may be able to make changes to the engraved text or cancel your item if online Order Status indicates that your iPod has "Not yet shipped." You may also wish to review our Sales and Refunds Policy. See the Viewing & Changing Orders section of online Help for details or go directly to online Order Status. See the Online Self Service Section for further details.
Customise Your Mac
Because everyone’s needs are different, the Apple Online Store makes it easy to build the Mac that’s right for you.
Models that can be Customized
- MacBook Air
- MacBook Pro
- Mac mini
- Mac Pro
You have several options to build the system that is right for you. After you choose a model with the processor speed and optical drive you want, you can configure, for example:
- Graphics card
- Hard drive
- Optical drive
- Keyboard and Mouse sets
- And more...
Why stop there? You can easily add any of these:
- Apple Display
- AppleCare Protection Plan
- MagSafe Airline Adapter (for portable computers only)
With the purchase of a qualifying Mac, you can choose to pre-install Pages, Keynote, and Numbers.
When you receive your Mac, you can find your pre-installed software on the second page of your Launchpad, and in your Applications folder.
Please note, a CD or DVD for your pre-installed software is not included. For support with your pre-installed Apple apps, visit apple.com/uk/support/mac/app-store.
How to Customise
- Choose whether you’d like a portable or desktop computer.
- Select the model you want.
- You will automatically be directed to the "Customise your Mac" page. Just select the radio button next to the configuration option(s) you’d like. The amount that will be added (or subtracted) from your Subtotal is clearly listed next to each option. The Subtotal, ‘Ships’ timeframe, and Specifications summary at the top right of the screen will update as you choose options.
- When you are finished building your Mac, click the "Add to Basket" button.
You can also call our experts at 0800 048 0408 and we’ll be glad to help you build the Mac that is right for you.
Buy a Certified
The Apple Online Store is the exclusive provider of Apple Certified Refurbished products and Clearance Items.
Apple Certified Refurbished Products are pre-owned Apple products that undergo a rigorous refurbishment process prior to being offered for sale. We back these products with our standard one-year limited warranty. For extended coverage, you have the option of purchasing the AppleCare Protection Plan with any Apple Certified Refurbished Mac or iPod.
Each Apple Certified Refurbished Product:
- is fully tested (including full burn-in testing)
- is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing
- is thoroughly cleaned and inspected
- is repackaged (including appropriate manuals, cables, new boxes, etc.)
- includes the operating software originally shipped with the unit and the custom software offered with that system
- is given a new refurbished part number and serial number
- is placed into a final QA inspection prior to being added to sellable refurbished stock
Refurbishment procedures follow the same basic technical guidelines as Apple's Finished Goods testing procedures.
Clearance Items are new, unopened products from Apple and other manufacturers
offered with special pricing.
Policies for Refurbished and Clearance Items:
- Sales To End-Users Only
The Apple Online Store sells and ships Refurbished products to end-user customers only.
- Order Assistance
For products and pricing, contact Apple Store Sales Representatives at 0800 048 0408. For order status or assistance with an order you have placed, contact Apple Customer Service.
- Corporate Gifting and Rewards
For orders that exceed 49 units, please contact our Corporate Gifting and Rewards Team at 0800 107 0146. Learn more
- Return & Refunds Policy
Apple’s standard Sales and Refunds Policy applies to all refurbished and clearance items. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please call Apple Customer Service to request a return within 14 calendar days of your receipt of the item. Learn more
- Defective Items
If you discover what you believe is a product defect for an Apple-branded product, please contact Apple Care Technical Support. If you have a technical question about a non-Apple branded product, please contact the manufacturer directly or contact Apple Customer Service. Learn more
- No Engraving or Gift Wrapping
The Apple Online Store is currently not offering engraving or gift wrapping on refurbished products.