how long does battery last
fitbit zip wirless activity tracker
- Asked by Ann S
- Flag as inappropriate (how long does battery last)
2 Answers from the Community
Ages... I'm not sure what the previous answer about weekly recharging was about - they must have been referring to another product, as the FitBit Zip uses a non-rechareable coin battery and does not require recharging - when the battery runs flat, you simply replace it. The display is just a basic LED, like an old-style digital watch, but the display is off most of the time, so it uses very little power - I've had mine around six months and haven't needed to change the battery yet. You'll rarely need to look at the device itself, as interactive features are available through the companion app and website.
- Answered by Kirk F from Hebersham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
According to the FitBit website, this device only needs to be charged about once a week, possibly twice.
- Answered by Raechel B from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
i would like to know how long a battery last i go on about once a day for 3 hours (just so i will know when to get a new one)
- Asked by Michelle S from Sudbury
- Flag as inappropriate (i would like to know how long a battery last i go on about once a day for 3 hours (just so i will know when to get a new one))
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 13-inch MacB…
How long do the batteries last once charged?
- Asked by Aaron S from Auckland
- Flag as inappropriate (How long do the batteries last once charged?)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger
How long am I to expect the battery for this to last?
- Asked by Faaiz K from Stockton-on-tees
- Flag as inappropriate (How long am I to expect the battery for this to last?)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse