Canon EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera
- 18.0 megapixel CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC 4 image processors
- ISO 100-6400 for shooting from bright to dim light
- 8.0 fps continuous shooting up to 126 Large/JPEGs
- Advanced movie mode with manual exposure control
Apple Recommends For
Made to be the tool of choice for serious photographers and semi-professionals, the EOS 7D captures tremendous images at up to ISO 12800 and speeds of up to 8 fps.
With a host of new features designed to enhance every facet of the photographic process, from still images to video, the EOS 7D represents an entirely new class of camera. The EOS 7D has a new all cross-type 19-point AF system with improved AI Servo II AF subject tracking and user-selectable AF area selection modes for sharp focus no matter the situation.
Maximum resolution for any application
The Canon-designed 18.0 megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor captures such a high level of resolution it's easy to crop images for enlargement without concern of losing detail. A major factor in reducing noise, it also assures that images shot at highest sensitivity will be remarkably smooth.
Low light excellence
With a broad range of ISO settings, you can shoot from dawn through dusk and capture the finest detail. With enhanced, low-noise high-sensitivity optimisation, shooting in situations previously possible only with flash becomes as simple as point and shoot.
The speed you need
Capable of shooting up to 126 Large/JPEGs with a UDMA CF card and 15 RAW at 8 fps, the EOS 7D is perfect for action. Canon's remarkable shutter, combined with speedy, sophisticated electronics, ensures instant response and performance.
HD dreams come true
Boasting the most advanced EOS movie capturing features to date, the EOS 7D doesn't just shoot video clips, it offers the enhanced image quality, smooth frame rates and adaptive exposure compensation necessary in a professional movie-making tool.
Spectacular eye-level view
A phenomenal redesigned viewfinder offers 100 percent coverage, 1x magnification, a 29.4-degree angle of view and user-controlled dioptric adjustment, as well as a newly-designed transparent LCD display that enables a number of viewfinder displays to be overlaid at the touch of a button.
Faster, more accurate AF
With 19 high-precision, cross-type AF sensors, any of which can be selected automatically or manually, you can handle even the trickiest of focus situations with ease. The high-speed microcomputers use advanced algorithms that help ensure the fastest, most accurate AF performance.
- 18.0 megapixel CMOS sensor and dual DIGIC 4 image processors for high image quality and speed
- ISO 100-6400 (expandable to 12,800) for shooting from bright to dim light
- 8.0 fps continuous shooting up to 126 Large/JPEGs with UDMA CF card and 15 RAW
- Advanced movie mode with manual exposure control and selectable frame rates
- Intelligent viewfinder with 100% field of view, wide viewing angle, high magnification, a glass pentaprism and an overlaid LCD display
- 19-point, all cross-type AF system equipped with dual diagonal cross-type sensors and AF area selection modes
- iFCL metering with 63-zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilises AF and colour information
- Magnesium body with shutter durability up to 150,000 cycles and exclusive dust and weather resistance
Did You Notice?
For sharp focus no matter the situation there's an all cross-type 19-point AF system with improved AI Servo II AF subject tracking and user-selectable AF area selection modes.
- Other Features: Optical Viewfinder,Integrated Flash
- Memory Cards: CompactFlash
- Display Size: 3 in.
- Weight: 820 g
- Height: 11.1 cm
- Width: 14.8 cm
- Length: 7.4 cm
What's in the Box?
- EOS 7D Digital SLR body
- Battery pack
- Battery charger
- Wide neck strap
- Stereo AV cable
- USB interface cable
- "Great Photography is Easy" and "Do More with Macro" booklets
- EOS Digital Solution Disk
- Software instruction manual
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- Warranty: One-year limited
- UPC or EAN No.: 8714574542560
- Mfr. Part Number: 3814B004
- Asked by Stephen L from Port Orchard
I would say, because this camera has environmental sealing, you want to have a lens that is designed to protect against the elements as well. Most of Canon's L series lenses have this sealing built into them. With this camera, the price premium is also for the sealing. I think it would be bad judgement to get a lot of lenses that do not have the sealing. …More
- Answered by Franklin C from Knoxville
- Asked by Patricia K
No answers yet