Service and support from the people who know your iPhone bestEnjoy peace of mind with the award-winning AppleCare Protection Plan. For up to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone, you get technical support and hardware repair coverage — both parts and labor — for your iPhone, battery, and included accessories.
Every iPhone comes with complimentary telephone technical support for 90 days from your iPhone purchase and a one-year limited warranty.* The AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone extends your coverage to two years from the original purchase date of your iPhone. Whether you use iPhone with a Mac or a PC, just one phone call can help resolve most issues.
Apple One-Year Limited Warranty and AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to rights provided under consumer law. For details, click here.
One stop for technical support
Because Apple designs the iPhone, iPhone OS, and many applications, the iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.2
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Mail-in or carry-in repairs
- Express replacement service
- Use with a Mac or PC
Apple hardware coverage
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:
- Your iPhone
- Included earphones and accessories
Software support included
With the AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, Apple-branded iPhone applications, and interconnectivity between your iPhone and your Mac or PC. Support coverage includes:
- Using iPhone OS
- Questions about Apple-branded iPhone applications such as Mail, Safari, Calendar, Remote, and iTunes
- Connecting to wireless networks
* Apple One-Year Limited Warranty and AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to rights provided under consumer law. For details, click here.
The AppleCare Protection Plan can be purchased only while your iPhone is still covered under the standard one-year limited warranty. See AppleCare Protection Plan Terms and Conditions for complete product details.
For more information, read frequently asked questions.
What's in the Box?
- Getting started guide
- Terms and conditions
- 1. Service coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. Service coverage is available for battery depletion of 50 percent or more from the original specification. Products returned for service may be repaired or replaced with parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability. This plan extends your service coverage to two years from the date of your iPhone purchase. The plan must be purchased while your iPhone is still under its original one-year warranty.