The Speck GeoMetric case is a shapely form-fitting wrap for your iPod touch. It's made with flexible lightweight plastic that's also durable and totally protective. A raised, rubberised bezel also helps protect your screen when you place your iPod touch face down. And the glossy/matte triangular facets on the back provide a satisfying grip.
- Made with form-fit flexible plastic
- Flexes on and off easily
- Raised screen bezel and rubberised button covers
- Matte textured back and sides
- Light-weight design
Did you notice?Triangular facets on the rubbery case give your something to hang on to.
Apple Recommends ForTough and flexible protection for your iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Speck GeoMetric Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: TPU
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A1826
- UPC or EAN No.: 875912030311
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Great case. I've had mine for nearly 2 years now and it's still in almost perfect condition (one of the covers for the buttons fel Great case. I've had mine for nearly 2 years now and it's still in almost perfect condition (one of the covers for the buttons fell off, nothing bad it actually just made it easier to press). It gives a great feel on the skinny device. I must have dropped it on bathroom tiles, concrete, wooden floors, tables, etc and not even a scratch! I've even dropped it facing down and with that little bit of it jotting out the front, it prevented any damage. I would definitely recommend this case to everyone. …
- Written by Fiona L from Galway
Best case ever!!!!
This case looks good and also protects your ipod very well. I have dropped y ipod numerous times fro many differnent heights ( 3m This case looks good and also protects your ipod very well. I have dropped y ipod numerous times fro many differnent heights ( 3m the heighest ) on concrete etc, and my ipod has never broken once!!! i recommend you buy this …
- Written by Ioan W from Cardiff
18 of 21 people found this useful
Very good case. Adds bulk to the device which makes it nicer to hold, although volume buttons and the sleep/wake button are hard t Very good case. Adds bulk to the device which makes it nicer to hold, although volume buttons and the sleep/wake button are hard to press. …
- Written by Jack W from Houghton-le-Spring
46 of 50 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what are the names of the colors this comes in
- Asked by Mary J from Winchester
Grey/Black with blue buttons, and Coral/Pink with white buttons.
- Answered by Katya K from Coquitlam
Is thus Compatible with the 16GB iPod?
- Asked by Michelle M from Seaforth
yes, apple has recently upgraded the ipod touch 16 gig to have to same camera as the 32 and 64 and i yes, apple has recently upgraded the ipod touch 16 gig to have to same camera as the 32 and 64 and it now comes in a variety of bright colors! …
- Answered by Jason A from Emmaus
What are the dimensions of this case?
- Asked by Juliet D
it depends on what generation your ipod is. If its a 4th gen then this case is not for you but if yo it depends on what generation your ipod is. If its a 4th gen then this case is not for you but if your ipod is a 5th gen then get this case. WARNING this case is only for the 5TH GEN IPOD, NOT IPHONE …
- Answered by Umer K from Abbots Does
Is there any protection on the screen of this case, to protect the screen of the ipod?
- Asked by Jessica S from Universal City
There is a good amount of lay-on-the-table design with the case. If you put the iPod screen facing d There is a good amount of lay-on-the-table design with the case. If you put the iPod screen facing down, there is quite a gap between the glass and the surface/ground. …
- Answered by Jj T from Los Aneles