The Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve wraps your MacBook in the safety of unique two-panel construction that's fully padded and fleece lined. And its one-way colour-matched zip with full grain leather zip-pulls makes sure that everything stays exactly where it belongs.
- Durable woven exterior
- Two-panel construction
- Completely padded and lined with fleece
- Full-grain leather zip-pulls and colour-matched zip
Did you notice?Plenty of padding and a soft fleece lining mean scratch- and bump-free safety.
Apple Recommends ForFashionably carry and protect your MacBook.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Anchor Sleeve
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 266.7 mm/10.5 in.
- Width: 25.4 mm/1 in.
- Length: 343 mm/13.5 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432017331
- Note: Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
will this fit my macbook air if it has a speck protective case?
- Asked by Neha D from North Vancouver
No, it will not, I have a 11inch mac book air and I had a speck case with it but it didn't fit in th No, it will not, I have a 11inch mac book air and I had a speck case with it but it didn't fit in the case with it so I had to take off the case.... Also, even without the case, the sleeve is extremely tight. …
- Answered by Jihee S from Vienna
would this fit a 15 inch with retina? like comfortably
- Asked by Sara D from Six Nations
Does this case fit the 13-inch Macbook Pro with retina? Or just the regular Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Yukiko F from Orem
Would the MacBook Air 11 inch fit in this case or is it too big?
- Asked by Millie C
You should buy the 11 inch but the 11 inch macbook will fit the 13 inch with a inch on the right and You should buy the 11 inch but the 11 inch macbook will fit the 13 inch with a inch on the right and top of the case so... It would work. …
- Answered by Andrew M from Wheaton