Perfect for home use, the XP-600 has fast duplex printing, dual paper trays and Epson Connect - for versatile, user-friendly printing. Claria Premium Ink produces crisp, clear text documents and outstanding, glossy photos with sharp detail, deep blacks and rich, vibrant colours.
Print wirelessly from devices within the home, or print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents directly to the printer's unique email address. Scan-to-Cloud enables you to store scanned documents directly in cloud services. In addition the XP-600 is ready for AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. Setting up the XP-600's Wi-Fi connection is easy with its automatic Wi-Fi set-up. The printer automatically finds the relevant connection settings in order to configure itself.
Dual front-loading paper trays allow you to choose between photo and A4 printing. You can also fill both paper trays with photo paper to further increase your photo printing output. The 6.3cm colour LCD screen with smart-navigation touch-panel highlights relevant buttons, guiding you through the printing process, while the PictBridge and memory card slots offer greater flexibility for PC-free photo printing. This printer will also print directly onto suitable CDs and DVDs so you can personalise family films and digital photo albums to create the ideal gift.
- Amazing photo and text print quality from one compact printer
- Supports AirPrint for direct printing from iPhone and iPad
- Claria Premium Ink
- PictBridge and memory card slots
- PC-free photo printing
- Small-in-One design offers all the tools you need, while saving valuable desktop space
- Versatile paper handling with automatic two-sided printing and dedicated photo tray
- Print directly onto inkjet printable CDs and DVDs
- Individual ink cartridges let you replace only the color you need
Did you notice?This printer will also print directly onto suitable CDs and DVDs so you can personalise family films and digital photo albums to create the ideal gift.
Apple Recommends ForHouseholds which need a Wi-Fi printer that can print both glossy photos and crisp, clear text documents.
What's in the Box?
- Epson Expression Premium XP-600 AirPrint Printer
- Five ink cartridges
- Software CD
- Setup guide
- Power cable
- Color resolution : 5760 x 1440
- Connections : AirPrint ,PicBridge,USB 2,Wireless
- Height : 138 mm/5.4 in.
- Width : 390 mm/15.4 in.
- Depth : 341 mm/13.4 in.
- Weight : 7.1 kg
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- Mfr. Part Number : C11CC47201
- UPC or EAN No. : 8715946527765
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- AirPrint printing requires iOS 5 or later
Ratings & Reviews
Great 2nd Printer
This little guy really is a good printer! It prints pictures very good, crisp and clear. Speed is bad at all. AirPrint work flawle ssly, I was able to connect all my PC's, iMac's, iPads, and iPhones in seconds and started printing my iCloud pictures with no issues. Paper trays are something you'll want to know how to control first so I recommend pulling them out and seeing what they all do and where the arrows line up but no issue. Best to do a a clean ink cartridge function after setup to prime the ink nozzels with ink but that goes for any printer and when you buy new ink. Haven't tried the CD printing as of yet but sure it'll be just fine. I used Kodak premium paper with no problems, fast dry no smudges. Wireless setup: through the panel was easy and straight forward, put CD in computers, it found the printer, done. Very pleased! …
- Written by Pete C from Lewis Center
31 of 31 people found this useful
Epson xp-600 printer
Very pleased with this printer. Photo quality superb - as good as shop prints, duplex copying superb - as good as the original. Lo ading paper trays is a little clumsy, but not an issue. Only real downside is manual is very poor, but anyone with a little savvy will be able to follow on-screen instructions, so once set-up all is fine. Haven't managed to print on CD yet, but looking for free-ware. All in all, very good printer. …
- Written by Stuart C from Southampton
49 of 52 people found this useful