The Twelve South HiRise for iMac is a clever new adjustable stand that raises your iMac or Apple Display to your optimal viewing height. A stunningly simple design and an easy-to-adjust internal metal support shelf make this a must-have accessory for anyone who works long hours in front of an iMac or Apple Display.
Choose from six viewing heights by simply adjusting the position of the metal shelf within HiRise. Perforated, magnetic plates on the front and rear of HiRise allow easy access – and ventilation – for items you store inside HiRise, like backup drives, a Mac mini or personal items like your wallet and keys. The faceplates are held in place with magnets, or can be attached using the included screws.
HiRise works with all iMac and Apple Displays that have an L-shaped stand. Now you have an elegant way to perfectly align your Apple Display with your iMac screen.
- Raise your iMac or Apple Display to your eye level
- Adjusts iMac to one of six different heights
- Creates secret storage for wallet, keys or a hard drive
- Gives iMac or Apple Display a show-stopping new look
- Over-engineered to securely support the heaviest iMac
- Perfectly aligns iMac with Thunderbolt Display
- Perforated front and rear faceplates are held in place with magnets or included screws
Did you notice?Minimise desktop clutter with a hidden storage compartment for your wallet, keys, iPhone or a backup hard drive.
Apple Recommends ForRaise your iMac to the perfect height for comfortable viewing and working.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South HiRise Stand for iMac
- Owner's manual
- Height : 21.8 cm
- Width : 24 cm
- Weight : 1700 g
- Length : 8.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 12-1223
- UPC or EAN No. : 851522002580
- Note : Apple's One-Year Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Non-Apple-branded products may have the benefit of a manufacturer's warranty provided by the product manufacturer — please see your product box and literature for details. Benefits under the manufacturer's warranty are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
Ratings & Reviews
CRACKING PIECE OF KIT
Was reluctant to spend £70 at first, but well worth it. It has raised my Thunderbolt display to a comfortable viewing level now. I keep my Mac Mini inside it, it looks really neat and tidy on the desk now.
Don't see the point of using the screws as the magnets hold perfectly.
Going to buy the BackPack shelf next or maybe even two. …
- Written by Andy R from Leicester
Strong and Reliable
The HiRise gives an extra aesthetic appeal to your desktop while heightening the screen at 6 customisable levels. I was a little d isheartened by what looks like to be a strong glue that holds a rubber seal on. The allen key provided is weak and wears easy and doesn't provide much pivot support to tighten the screws. Leaving that aside, a brilliant piece of kit. …
- Written by Christopher H from Warrington
Very Good - But
Lets admit it the one thing the iMac requires is a height adjustment. Not a show stopping problem on a 27" iMac but still a major niggle if long hours are spend working at the machine.
The riser itself is very well made and as with most of 12 South kit very well thought out. Good material match to the iMac and simply to put together.
But and heres the but, it does not seem to blend with the iMac, it just looks slightly out of place, a little too industrial?
It raises the unit very well, provides good balance, but something is just missing?.
Overall the best riser on the market, but could be slightly less industrial in its looks. …
- Written by Christopher A from ILFRACOMBE
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Vandad N
- Asked by Kurtis J from Westbrook
Yes, Twelve South actually suggest this use on their own site. It's something I ahve been considerin g for my own MacMini. …
- Answered by Daniel G
Is it possible to place the iMac on the top of this stand rather than on the interior shelves? I want to mqximize the height of my iMac.
- Asked by Jason W from San Rafael